September 30, 2014 | 2036 users online

Nails - Wet 'n' Wild - FastDry - Party of Five Glitters

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/17/2014 7:36:00 PM More reviews by composure

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Coarse Eyes: Brown

A nice way to spruce up your nails. Not a fan of removing glitter but this is quite pretty to accent with. Can't beat the price either.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/22/2013 12:43:00 AM More reviews by Cr3m3

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I just love this glitter polish, it offers just the right amount of sparkle and shine. I love the chunky look it gives after a couple layers. Works best over a solid color.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/21/2013 4:06:00 AM More reviews by mlpolax

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is such a unique glitter. A lot of people think this is a dupe for OPI's Rainbow Connection but it's not. The formula of PO5G is super easy to work with but the glitter isn't very densely packed, so it probably wouldn't look too great as a stand alone polish... it is more of a topcoat glitter. It's definitely worth the $2 price tag. Putting this over pastels is gorgeous, or even black and white polish. I put it over Essie's Mint Candy Apple and I got a lot of compliments! No issue whatsoever with the application.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/17/2013 11:48:00 PM More reviews by jellyfiish

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Absolutely amazing for the price. Looks great layered over an array of colors or used in between jelly polish layers.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/20/2012 1:00:00 PM More reviews by Lomelindi

FANTASTIC, beautiful, cheap product. This is a glitter polish with small red hex glitter, small blue hex glitter, med-large blue hex glitter, med-large red hex glitter and large mirror-like/silver hex glitter in a clear base. (The silver hex glitters seem to be the largest.) It's great for layering over a polish to give it noticeable oomph or for layering in between a jelly polish to give it a candy-like sprinkle appearance. Considering the super cheap price, this is a very versatile and handy polish to have on hand for those of us that are obsessed with layering. (I don't think you can ever reach full opacity with this polish unless you're patient enough to apply 6+ coats).

The density of the glittier is mediocre, which is why I'm taking off a lippie - you might have to dab your brush in place to get a nice sprinkling of all the glitters on your nail, which is doable but annoying.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/9/2012 1:59:00 PM More reviews by eeemmm

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love Wet N Wild polishes and this one is no different. The glitter is very pretty and is comparable to more expensive brands. I like the mix of colors in the polish and I find it very long lasting with or without a top coat. I usually do two coats for tons of glitter. Like all glitters, this takes time to remove, so be patient.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/28/2012 1:21:00 AM More reviews by calbabe96

Although I completely adore the color of this polish and the fun effect it gives when layered over others I just wish the glitter wasn't so scarce. Other than that I love this.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/3/2012 9:00:00 PM More reviews by ChillyBunchkins

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Hazel

My favorite glitter polish. Multicolored and chunky and festive and fun. I can layer this over just about anything, but my favorite is over a light pink. Like the reviewer below me, I think it looks like cupcake sprinkles. The only downside is that it is a total be-otch to remove. Even more so than other glitter polishes. It's worth the aggravation though!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/11/2012 1:07:00 PM More reviews by xBubbleBathx

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Festive mix of rainbow colored glitter. I love it on the tips of my nails on top of bubblegum pink polish. It gives a super cute sprinkled cupcake look.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/9/2012 11:01:00 PM More reviews by lalaland

Very affordable nail glitter polish. The clear base is way too thick for my liking. The thickness and lack of glitter results in a sparse application of glitter. The glitter is nice and chunky but it takes too much effort to achieve a highly glitter look...nice for random glitter look.