November 26, 2014 | 1486 users online

Bronzers - Physicians Formula - Cashmere Wear Ultra Smoothing Bronzer

rated 3 of 5 on 11/16/2014 10:10:00 PM More reviews by diepset1

I do like this bronzer, but it's kinda pricey for a drugstore bronzer. I got it on sale though, so I was relieved at not having to pay full price. The packaging is cute, but bulky. It has a very Moroccan look to it with the tassel hanging on the side and the felt-like border. The bronzer itself is very pretty and looks like it was woven. Apparently, this has actual cashmere extract? I'm not sure how they did that, but it's very silky on the skin after being applied. It's not as pigmented as I would like, so I think it would work better for fair skin. A strip of the bronzer is lighter, so I think that it could be a potential highlighter. The texture is a little shimmery, but it's not very noticeable on the skin and there is no scent to it. This does come with a small brush, but I don't think I'll be using it. All in all, there are probably better bronzers out there, but this one would be great for sensitive skin since it is Physician's Formula.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/10/2014 1:44:00 PM More reviews by kasabourin

packaging is cute. i like it. but the product itself sucks !! i got the light bronzer. and theres no pigment at all. its more like a freakin translucent powder !! due to its name 'cashmere' i sorta expected a very luxurious, sorta golden almost 'creamy' type texture. but dont be fooled !! this is nothing but a talc-y, chalky almost invisible bronzer. even if you swatch it nothing shows up. big disappointment.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/26/2014 10:43:00 AM More reviews by lifeguardem04

I am new to loving Physicians Formula products; however, this product is a fail for me. For the price, I would much rather try some other drug store formula. I bought this mainly as an impulse buy in Target. The product is not pigmented at all - not that I want bronzer to make me look orange - but I barely see any product when I rub, and I mean rub, the brush in the pan. I should know not to stray away from my holy grail bronzer from Smashbox.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/17/2012 7:29:00 PM More reviews by nilorac123321

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I really love this!
I'm a paler gal. I'm talking like, NC15 kind of pale.

I was shopping when I came across this little gem.

It's long lasting ( for me ) and isn't orange at all.
It gives a subtle but still noticable kind of look...like..Someone won't look at you and think you're wearing bronzer, they'll think that your skin looks smooth, your complexion looks a tad warmer, and that you have slightly defined cheekbones. Nice, eh?

The texture is soft and buttery, and that packaging is ADORABLE. And a tad bulky, but no more than a benifit blush box.

It does have some shimmer/shine, but nothing overpowering. It's pretty chill on the bling, if you know what I mean.

Overall: Great product! Easy to use, gives me the simple contor-esque look I crave that's hard to get with my ghostly pale skin, and isn't too bad on price! ( I bought mine for $7)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/11/2012 12:30:00 AM More reviews by Menolikepolos

I am a blue eyed NW10 (NW20 when tanning from a bottle).

I am reviewing the "Light" version of this product. This is one of the few bronzers, especially drugstore bronzers, that do not look orange on me. In fact, it is one of the few bronzers I can wear at NW10 that are still soft and gentle enough to be able to layer up. PPPs know what I'm talking about - it's nice to be able to layer on a few levels of color rather than have one layer and then have to blend it in. To find this in a bronzer, especially a drug store bronzer, is rare to say the least.

The texture of this bronzer is so nice, as well. Feels almost like a powder-to-cream. The one downside, for me, is the packaging. Like most PF products, the packaging is bulky and gimicky. If they could fix the packaging and add just a touch of shimmer (this is 100% matte bronzer), this might even surpass my HG bronzer, Tarte Park Avenue Princess.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/16/2012 1:02:00 AM More reviews by alibugbug

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

just bought it today and LOVE it!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/13/2012 8:05:00 PM More reviews by Madeleinejane

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

This is a great bronzer, especially in comparison to my previous ELF bronzer. I am a light medium skin tone and I got this bronzer in light, and it works pretty well on my skin. I'm not that crazy about it, but it works well and does what I want it to do without turning me orange. I apply it with a light hand under my cheekbones, along my temple, and on the bridge of my nose, but I think it might work as an all-over bronzer, but I just use it to contour. I would recommend to anyone with light-ish skin. :)

rated 5 of 5 on 2/26/2012 9:41:00 PM More reviews by autumnrainbow

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

I love the PF Cashmere bronzer, I have the regular one and I notice they now make a lighter one, I think that one might work better for me since I am pale, but this one works well as long as I apply with a light hand. Sometimes I use the brush included or else a small kabuki, I have a few bronzers but this is probably my favorite. It is shimmery and a great value. I have been using it for nearly a year and you cannot even tell it has been used much. It looks almost like new. Really great product, I would like to try the light one as well, but this one lasts so long I really cannot imagine when I will run out.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/10/2012 1:47:00 PM More reviews by Bucephala

I picked this up because it looked like it'd be light enough for me. It is. This is pretty my go-to contouring powder in the winter when I'm very pale. It looks very natural and gives my face just enough dimension. I wouldn't use it as an all-over bronzer though.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/5/2012 11:11:00 AM More reviews by MurphyRants

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I bought this in light and I'm extremely fair and warmed toned, as in I would need an NC 10 if there was one. I wanted this bronzer to contour since finding a color that isn't too dark and orange for me is difficult. This bronzer was so light I couldn't contour with it! I also didn't notice at first but there is a very faint amount of shimmer, too. I think it would work well as an all over bronzer for fair skin due to those reasons but that was not my intended purpose for it (I like rocking my fairness). I remain to give it a 3 since it could probably be used well for what I just described. It's a bit pricey for drugstore but the texture and packaging are very enjoyable making it stand out among drugstore bronzers which are, in my opinion, overwhelmingly awful.