November 23, 2014 | 2077 users online

Polishes - Wet 'n' Wild - FastDry - FuchsiaRama

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/7/2013 11:24:00 PM More reviews by chayaNY

I used a coupon so this was a dollar. I hoped it would be the creamy fuschia I see in the bottle.

But its a jelly that dries matte. The best way to utilize this is the "jelly sandwich idea." Over any deep, vampy-ish, burgundy type shade, I apply WnW Kaleidescope, their 99 cent micro-holo, glitter polish. Then FR. Looks like a much more expensive polish, so much depth too. I add a quick dry top coat so the matte finish isn't an issue.

I didn't know this was a matte jelly till I read the reviews and already had a fall-wine type shade on. Basically love the one you're with so you've got a vampy, some glitter and FR?! Lemons to lemonade! Can't stop looking at my nails!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/17/2013 7:32:00 PM More reviews by gizmorules

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I'm in the minority - I really like this. I rarely wear polish but needed some for an event and I liked this one so much that I've been using it for two weeks now. Yes, it's streaky - but multiple coats eliminate the streakiness. Wait about 3 minutes between coats for best results. The reason I REALLY love this polish? Each coat is so thin my nails feel naked even with 3 coats. I don't have that disgusting thick, plasticky feeling on my nails that all other polishes give. I also like that it's matte, not shiny. It dries fast, removes easily, feels great and it's dirt cheap. And this color is lovely.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/21/2011 11:54:00 AM More reviews by birdofparadise

As a huge jelly fan, when I found out this was a jelly, I picked it up right away! I personally really enjoyed this nail polish. I love the color and more importantly love that it's not completely opaque. Of course, the opinion of seeing VNL differs from person to person.

I didn't have too many problems with application. Sure, it's a bit streaky, but each additional coat, the color evens out. I didn't have any issues with the particular brush in my bottle, it wasn't wonky (unlike other fastdrys that I own). Of course the bottle doesn't give a window of when the polishes are supposed to dry other than it being named a fastdry polish so I try to wait a few minutes between coats to avoid application issues.

The only time I wore this shade was when I used it in a jelly sandwich. I did 2 coats of the fuchsia, one thick layer of a chunky glitter, and one more coat of fuchsia. This peeled off after two days, but I was pretty rough with the mani (washing dishes without gloves, lots of handwashing, cooking prep, etc).

If you don't mind a jelly that doesn't get completely opaque, then give this a shot! That's why I got it!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 7/15/2011 11:33:00 AM More reviews by Magixz

I have a lot of WnW nail colors but this one is by far the worst of the bunch! Everything the previous reviewer said is so true! The brush is all messed up and the color will not go on without streaking! 3 coats later and the color was still uneven. This one goes back for a swap. WnW has too many great shades to choose from to waste my time and $2 on this one! The whole package must have been a reject from the factory, brush all ragged, polish a bust, etc. We need a minus key on MUA!!!

rated 2 of 5 on 7/9/2011 10:26:00 PM More reviews by blondex

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

These are $2 which I COULD say should have tipped me off to the quality, but I actually like their regular polishes. The FastDry is goopy, it actually dries TOO FAST for me to spread it onto my nail properly, and I needed 3 coats to get the color density I wanted. It also dries kind of matte which is odd. So the price is right, and I like the color, but even then, the consistency and the finish, coupled with the fact that the brush inside the bottle was kind of jagged and hard to work with as well, makes me disinclined to buy more.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/22/2011 6:07:00 AM More reviews by QueenJannine

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Looks pretty in the bottle. That's about it.

This is a sheer jelly and after four generous coats it was only mostly opaque. It is NOT quick-dry at all. The final color is not like the bottle. Bottle color is a rich medium Play-Doh fucshia, but on the nail it's a kind of medium plum - in other words, darker and much more muted. Pretty but not what I paid for. The brush is too wide and picks up way too much color. Overall, disappointing.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/13/2011 10:14:00 PM More reviews by Hisoneandonly

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Fast drying, beautiful color and inexpensive. However, even three coats of color still won't make this polish opaque. Like another reviewer mentioned, four may do the trick.

I do like the brush, I think it is the best brush I have used as far as mass cosmetics are concerned. The formula is super thin though and kept running (not dripping) down so use caution when you swipe the excess off.

I would repurchase since I like the color - I hope the other shades are more opaque as I would like to try others in this particular line.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 2/24/2011 12:07:00 AM More reviews by 2010

While I really like the colour, the formula just didn't do it for me. It took a few coats to get it to be opaque and it chipped after a few hours! Won't repurchase.

ETA: I really don't like this polish. It takes forever to dry and takes too many coats to be opaque (3 coats for me). I went to the store to purchase a Rimmel polish but was too frugal to and saw this for a few bucks cheaper. Should have spent the extra money on the Rimmel.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/22/2011 10:14:00 PM More reviews by ayngemac

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a deep magenta creme/jelly. Dries relatively fast to a semi-matte finish but it's just too sheer. Even four coats weren't opaque.