October 22, 2014 | 1978 users online

Sunscreen - Jason Natural Cosmetics - Sunbrellas Facial Sunblock SPF 20

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/15/2011 4:47:00 PM More reviews by hjjung

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Get $10 off of your first purchase using YEW608 on iherb.com!

I use this every morning as my moisturizer when my face is still wet and moist from the shower. I pat my face with towel very lightly, and put this on my skin. Just one pump is enough to cover my whole face, and it's really really creamy, which is what I love about this product. I have dry skin, and I haven't noticed any greasiness.

The only thing that I don't like about this product is its packaging. I love that it has a pump, but I hate that I can't see how much product I have left, since the packaging is just opaque white plastic with the sticker label all over. If it came with a transparent, see-through plastic pump, I would really love this. But great product nonetheless! will buy again.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/7/2011 1:44:00 AM More reviews by kimpanzi02

This product is a good basic daytime moisturizer.
Non-greasy. One of the main reasons I like it so much is because it feels natural and does not seem to have a lot of chemical ingredients in the product.