Jason Natural Cosmetics Sunbrellas Facial Sunblock SPF 20

4.7

Not tested on animals

ACTIVE INGREDIENTS: Homosalate 7.5% / Octocrylene 5.0% / Ethylhexyl Salicylate 3.0% / Titanium Dioxide 2.0%. INACTIVE INGREDIENTS: Aqua (water), caprylic/capric triglyceride, glycerin, cetearyl olivate, dimethicone, sorbitan olivate, glyceryl stearate SE, cetyl alcohol, VP/hexadecene copolymer, aloe barbadensis leaf juice*, camellia sinensis leaf extract*, vitis vinifera (grape) seed extract, sodium stearoyl glutamate, xanthan gum, tocopheryl acetate, benzoic acid, dehydroacetic acid, phenoxyethanol. *=Certified organic

I am going to say this with a hushed tone, in case my skin hears me and decides to do something to annoy me: I think I may have found my HG day moisturiser. I live in the UK and don't a very high SPF for daily use. I also have slightly oily skin that can get dry in winter.This is ideal: the texture is just right, the SPF sufficient, leaves no white cast, and no perfumes. It does have that sunscreen smell but it doesn't linger. I use two pumps every day and it covers my face and d├ęcolletage. I have had this for nearly four months and less than half of it remains. It is hard to guess how much is left, as one reviewer noted. But it is quite good value for money despite it being more pricey than other SPF moisturisers on the market. In winter I may need to wear this with a drop of natural oil to enrich it, but if it doesn't try my skin out excessively in colder months, this one may be a keeper.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Get $10 off of your first purchase using YEW608 on iherb.com!

I use this every morning as my moisturizer when my face is still wet and moist from the shower. I pat my face with towel very lightly, and put this on my skin. Just one pump is enough to cover my whole face, and it's really really creamy, which is what I love about this product. I have dry skin, and I haven't noticed any greasiness.

The only thing that I don't like about this product is its packaging. I love that it has a pump, but I hate that I can't see how much product I have left, since the packaging is just opaque white plastic with the sticker label all over. If it came with a transparent, see-through plastic pump, I would really love this. But great product nonetheless! will buy again.

This product is a good basic daytime moisturizer.
Non-greasy. One of the main reasons I like it so much is because it feels natural and does not seem to have a lot of chemical ingredients in the product.