October 21, 2014 | 2044 users online

Bronzers - Sephora - Highlighting Compact Powder in Rose

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/1/2013 7:35:00 AM More reviews by thiebautrenata

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is my first powder highlighter and I like it so far. It is not too shimmery, just perfect, and it lasts for a long time. The price is good as well.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/5/2013 4:09:00 AM More reviews by Astrida5

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I love this highlighter. I hope I don't run out of it because its amazing!! It gives the most beautiful glow and I use it on my cheekbones.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/27/2012 3:10:00 PM More reviews by rarityfalls

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is an excellent highlighter! I use this after bronzer and blush on the tops of my cheekbones, my jawline, and my forehead for an illuminous glow that lasts the whole day. It also sets my makeup really nicely and I notice that the color pigmentation of all of my face makeup is stronger for a longer period of time.

The only thing I'm not loving? The packaging. It's difficult to open, and often times you have to use your nails or a really tough grip.

Although I've only used this once, I'll be using this constantly in the future. It smells good, looks good, feels lightweight, and gives your face an amazing glow.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/18/2012 8:47:00 PM More reviews by DivaDeLosMuertos

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Black

Hmm i dont know why this is put in the Bronzers instead of highlighters, but either way, I got this on clearance and it gives a beautiful highlight and blush in one! It comes with a huge amount of product and a sturdy compact. There isnt much bad to say about it... I'd repurchase in the gold color if it weren't DC'd now

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/18/2012 7:25:00 PM More reviews by missashley884

For 15$ this is definately a bargain! It is a great highlighter and looks like a nice fresh, dewy glow!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/3/2011 7:56:00 AM More reviews by Roseandthorn

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is my favorite powder to brighten my complexion. I don't like glittery powders; this has some shimmer to it but I wouldn't call it glitterey. It has very little color to it but just enough to darken my complexion just a tad, but not enough to make it look unnatural. I use a large powder brush and apply to my entire face. I also have the Too Faced Candlelight luminizing powder and I much prefer the Sephora powder. Will definitely be buying again.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/25/2011 8:42:00 PM More reviews by brandibmarino

This is very pretty and versatile, but I think I should have gotten the gold. I use on cheekbones and the corner of my eye....gives a pretty light to the skin, but can look a little greasy if I don't touch up with powder.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/22/2011 12:44:00 PM More reviews by hooplehead

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

Gorgeous peachy pink highlighting powder. Same color ballpark as NARS' Orgasm, but more on the pink side, so I can actually wear it. Very sheer wash of color, slight shimmer but nothing overwhelming. I can't use bronzer because I am such a PPP, and this is a nice alternative to give me some natural-looking color. Huge compact, so it's lasted me for months. Would buy again if I ran out, but that seems unlikely to happen soon.