August 29, 2014 | 949 users online

Gels/Soaps - The Body Shop - Wild Cherry Shower Gel

rated 2 of 5 on 11/14/2013 2:40:00 AM More reviews by NicoleTMY

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

I believe this was my first Body Shop product. I recall loving the scent but hating the packaging. This is the reason why I am reluctant to but shower gels from the Body Shop because of their bottle design, even now. It is actually hard to get the gel out and the bottle's plastic was hard and not easy to squeeze.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/8/2012 7:52:00 AM More reviews by Feliciatjkr

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Black

This is a kind of love-and-hate product. Ive been using this product quiet a while, and not really satisfied. Although the scent is nice, it smells like sweet cherries, but i really hate the packaging. The packaging tends to break and spill the gel inside the bottle. Not really a good buy.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/27/2011 6:15:00 AM More reviews by kirikadawn

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Grey

I've been working through my small bottle forever now so it does last. It lathers up nicely, foams like crazy and doesn't vanish immediately under water like some. Also doesn't cling to the skin like a desperate monkey, comes off nicely.
However the scent really isn't the best. It has an odd chemical aftertaste to it which ruins the fun of cherries. Leaves absolutely no scent on my skin after shower though which in this case is a good thing (though with a truly delicious scent it wouldn't be such a yay thing).
So while I love the washing properties of it, I wouldn't buy this scent again (and today heard in TBS that they're discontinuing the cherry line so if you still want it, get it now).

rated 3 of 5 on 2/19/2011 12:51:00 PM More reviews by kocie

i love the scent of this wild berry. First time i know about this wild berry from my bf which is really like to try something like this! haha.. When i try and i like it! i think i'm gonna buy the second bottle :D

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/22/2011 9:54:00 AM More reviews by maan84

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Wild Cherry is one of the Shower Gel scents from The Body Shop. I am not loving the candy like scent. It's very synthetic like and maybe a bit strong. I wouldn't repurchase Wild Cherry Shower Gel. It is a very good shower gel though, lathers well but is a bit too expensive. I am usually not willing to pay that much for a shower gel. There are many cheaper ones that are equally as good. If I want to splurge and treat myself a luxurious shower gel I'd choose another scent from The Body Shop. continued >>