December 18, 2014 | 940 users online

Moisturizers - Simple - Regeneration Age Resisting Night Cream

rated 5 of 5 on 12/13/2011 4:50:00 PM More reviews by ferijenn

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Having recently been told I have a perfume allergy I have had to re-think my whole skin routine and tried a number of fragrance free products. This one I particularly liked!! I use it day and night and feel I have had a better moisturisation than all the other products I have spent more money on in previous years. It goes on nicely, you can apply make-up straight after, my skin feels great ALL day. I thought I was settling for second best but this is a really good product and is delivering what more expensive products often fail to do. PS I also tried the Day Cream but didn't get the same benefits, but I am nearly fifty, so my skin needs more hydration and the Night product does that.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/22/2011 9:13:00 AM More reviews by AnnKB

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Bought this when I was looking for a more moisturising night cream for my dry cheeks. Overall I have combination skin (with some rosacea) so wasn't looking for something very heavy.
It claims some nice ingredients including green tea, borage oil,mushroom extract, gingko biloba, chamomile and shea butter but you can't tell if there are enough of these to be effective.
Texture is very light, more of a gel cream. Goes on lightly, is not greasy and my skin feels very smooth and soft. I find it hydrating enough for me but would not be enough for very dry skins. I like the fact there is no fragrance and it has not caused any sensitivity issues.

Packaging is a pump dispenser which is good for the product but a lot of packaging to dispose of.
Price is cheap, just over 5 in the UK for 50ml.
Long list of ingredients:
Aqua, Glycerin, Cetearyl Isononanoate, Butylene Glycol, Polyglyceryl-3 Methylglucose Distearate, Fomes Officinalis Extract, Isohexadecane, Cetyl Palmitate, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter, Panthenol, Propylene Glycol, Stearyl Alcohol, Allantoin, Borago Officinalis Seed Oil, Carbomer, Methylparaben, Camellia Sinensis Extract, Disodium EDTA, Ginkgo Biloba Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Hydroxide, Retinyl Palmitate, Triticum Vulgare Germ Oil, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Phenoxyethanol, 2-Bromo-2-Nitropropane-1,3-Diol, Dipropylene Glycol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Lactic Acid, Avena Sativa Kernel Extract, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Chlorphenesin, Anthemis Nobilis Oil, Sorbic Acid, Tocopherol

According to Paula Begoun the 2-Bromo....Diol is formaldehyde releasing which is not good.

Am not 100% sure if I would repurchase. I'll certainly finish the pot I have. I often apply oils to my skin, especially borage, and apply this over the top.