March 3, 2015 | 1175 users online

Moisturizers - Simple - Regeneration Age Resisting Night Cream

rated 5 of 5 on 2/24/2015 6:19:00 PM More reviews by TaffomLehcar

I had been having breakouts of very dry itchy skin with pimples on chin so was on the lookout for a moisturiser that is very hydrating and does not clog pores, as I have dry sensitive skin I had been using Aveeno daily moisturising lotion, which worked great for the first few weeks however after a while I found it was not helping with my dry patches. I purchased the Simple Regeneration Age Resisting Night Cream around two weeks ago and have been obsessed with it, it has cleared up my dry patches after the first two days of use (stubborn dry patches which I had for weeks) and has left my skin feeling supple and hydrated. I also use this as an under eye cream in the day time along with the Simple Kind to skin Protecting Moisture Cream.
The formula is very light and does not leave the skin feeling oily, if using in the daytime can apply makeup immediately after moisturising.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/13/2011 4:50:00 PM More reviews by ferijenn

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Having recently been told I have a perfume allergy I have had to re-think my whole skin routine and tried a number of fragrance free products. This one I particularly liked!! I use it day and night and feel I have had a better moisturisation than all the other products I have spent more money on in previous years. It goes on nicely, you can apply make-up straight after, my skin feels great ALL day. I thought I was settling for second best but this is a really good product and is delivering what more expensive products often fail to do. PS I also tried the Day Cream but didn't get the same benefits, but I am nearly fifty, so my skin needs more hydration and the Night product does that.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/22/2011 9:13:00 AM More reviews by AnnKB

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Bought this when I was looking for a more moisturising night cream for my dry cheeks. Overall I have combination skin (with some rosacea) so wasn't looking for something very heavy.
It claims some nice ingredients including green tea, borage oil,mushroom extract, gingko biloba, chamomile and shea butter but you can't tell if there are enough of these to be effective.
Texture is very light, more of a gel cream. Goes on lightly, is not greasy and my skin feels very smooth and soft. I find it hydrating enough for me but would not be enough for very dry skins. I like the fact there is no fragrance and it has not caused any sensitivity issues.

Packaging is a pump dispenser which is good for the product but a lot of packaging to dispose of.
Price is cheap, just over 5 in the UK for 50ml.
Long list of ingredients:
Aqua, Glycerin, Cetearyl Isononanoate, Butylene Glycol, Polyglyceryl-3 Methylglucose Distearate, Fomes Officinalis Extract, Isohexadecane, Cetyl Palmitate, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter, Panthenol, Propylene Glycol, Stearyl Alcohol, Allantoin, Borago Officinalis Seed Oil, Carbomer, Methylparaben, Camellia Sinensis Extract, Disodium EDTA, Ginkgo Biloba Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Hydroxide, Retinyl Palmitate, Triticum Vulgare Germ Oil, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Phenoxyethanol, 2-Bromo-2-Nitropropane-1,3-Diol, Dipropylene Glycol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Lactic Acid, Avena Sativa Kernel Extract, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Chlorphenesin, Anthemis Nobilis Oil, Sorbic Acid, Tocopherol

According to Paula Begoun the 2-Bromo....Diol is formaldehyde releasing which is not good.

Am not 100% sure if I would repurchase. I'll certainly finish the pot I have. I often apply oils to my skin, especially borage, and apply this over the top.