Ponds Original All Day Clean with Vitamin E

4.7

Water, Hexylene Glycol, Anthemis Nobilis (Roman Chamomile) Flower Extract (Chamomile), Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E) (Vitamin E Acetate), Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract (Green Tea, White Tea), Cyclopia Intermedia (Honeybush) Leaf Extract (Honeybush), Polysorbate 20, Sodium Lauroamphoacetate, PEG 40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Benzyl Alcohol, Xylitylglucoside, Anhydroxylitol, Xylitol, Fragrance (Parfum), Citric Acid, Butylene Glycol, DMDM Hydantoin, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate

on 3/30/2015 1:17:00 PM

Great product - removes all of my makeup with one wipe, and no residue or dryness afterwards. It's all I use to take my makeup off before bed!

I wi never swicth off these they are so amazing, keeps my skin healthy and takes off all makeup even long wearing foundation

on 3/11/2014 9:22:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral

Great cleansing towelettes that removes make-up (foundation), except eye make-up (liner, mascara). I dislike the strong scent, however they are great solution for good price.
My face feels very clean and smooth after using these. And they do not cause any breakouts or redness.
I love the fact that they are very moist -I usually cut one towelette in 2 or 3 parts and use for later (storing in little container and they are still moist for later use). Sometimes I follow with my Dr. Hauschka Cleansing Milk to cleanse away any residue left and then rinse my face with warm water. Amazing & easy.
30 Towelettes ~ 6 x 7.3in (15.2 x 18.5cm) each for $5.20.
However this product contains - Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, that is a water-based preservative agent originally used in the wood and paint industries, now also used in some cosmetics. Use is restricted in some countries due to its toxicity (???)

on 11/27/2013 6:20:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Love these I just hate the packaging but they are well recommended

on 10/28/2013 9:46:00 PM

Bought these wipes on sale for emergency cleansing needs and super pleased. Highly saturated with product, gets ALL my makeup off. I use two for a final swipe, but that's maybe OCD. I find other comparables dry and scratchy, not so here. Recommend for sure. Will buy again when on sale; sadly the original sale was RIDIC, so I might be "chasing the dragon". Keep in a ziploc bag though to retain the moisture. I wish it was a hard resealable case these came in.

on 8/16/2012 11:38:00 AM

I use these to remove my makeup and sunscreen before cleansing my face. The cloths are sufficiently moist but not drippy, and they're perfectly-sized; one sheet is plenty for your face and neck. The scent, although pleasant, is a bit strong. That said, nothing in these irritates my skin or causes any reactive breakouts, so I'm not particularly bothered by the fragrance. Others may find it to be too much. The pack is supposed to be re-sealable, but I find that the adhesive 'wears off' shortly after opening. (I have to store them in a zip-loc baggie to prevent them from drying up, because the flap no longer sticks shut like it's meant to.) I don't know if I'd feel comfortable using these on their own for facial cleansing, but that's just my personal preference; I like to cleanse afterwards with Cetaphil so that I know I'm getting my face clean and not simply removing dirt, makeup, etc. from the skin's surface. I've tried other facial wipes, and these Ponds Original are the only ones that don't cause irritation and still do the job. Thumbs up!

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

After 5 years of being a Neutrogena makeup remover wipes devotee, I have been absolutely won over by Ponds Original All Day Clean wipes. While the Neutrogena wipes didn't break me out (like other makeup remover wipes tended to do), the Neutrogena wipes provided so-so cleansing and never actually removed waterproof eyeliner & mascara as claimed. As a result, I had to supplement in the eye area...Not good because I expect towelettes to help me simplify and not use 2 ... Soooo...A makeup artist told me how good the Ponds wipes were so I tried them. I found they thoroughly cleanse my skin and actually remove waterproof eye makeup as promised ...and with NO breakouts! Three cheers! UPDATE: After using these for two months, now, my only criticism is that although eventually the waterproof mascara comes off with these wipes, it feels like you have to rub way to much to get it off. Not good because the eye area is the last area where I want to rub hard. To remedy, I've been putting regular Pond's cold cream on my eyes and wiping it off with the towelette. Deducting 1 lippie for the towelette for that because the whole point of using the wipe is because I'm trying to simplify, yet here I am (still) using 2 products for removal.

Skin: Other, Other, Neutral

Pond's makeup removing towelettes are the third brand I've tried, and the first brand I've actually repurchased. My sister recommended them and I'm so glad she did! While none of these towelettes seem to take off 100% of my mascara (requiring a face wash as the next step), the Pond's Original All Day Clean ones do remove 100% of my foundation like a CHAMP. The price is decent, it smells great, and they're available everywhere. Sticking with them.

on 4/18/2012 4:34:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Other

I always buy these because I can get a 5 pack at the local store for $.80. This works for me because I don't wear make up everyday so these can last me about a week and a half. They do a pretty good job of removing makeup, even eye make up, but I still feel the strong need to wash my face after. I will continue to use these.

on 3/2/2012 1:17:00 PM

My skin loves these towelettes. I use them practically every night to clean makeup off my skin, and because of that...

1) My skin NEVER breaks out
2) It's perfectly moisturized even after I wake up in the morning
3) Texture/color of skin look GREAT!

...so, whenever I use a regular cleanser on my skin before going to sleep I have to say that I usually develop a zit around my face the next day. With these wipes it practically never happens. So I'll continue to buy, buy, buy...