August 2, 2014 | 1616 users online

Cleansers - Ponds - Original All Day Clean with Vitamin E

rated 5 of 5 on 5/2/2014 9:42:00 PM More reviews by Brooklynzigzag

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I wi never swicth off these they are so amazing, keeps my skin healthy and takes off all makeup even long wearing foundation

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/11/2014 9:22:00 PM More reviews by Dimanta

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Great cleansing towelettes that removes make-up (foundation), except eye make-up (liner, mascara). I dislike the strong scent, however they are great solution for good price.
My face feels very clean and smooth after using these. And they do not cause any breakouts or redness.
I love the fact that they are very moist -I usually cut one towelette in 2 or 3 parts and use for later (storing in little container and they are still moist for later use). Sometimes I follow with my Dr. Hauschka Cleansing Milk to cleanse away any residue left and then rinse my face with warm water. Amazing & easy.
30 Towelettes ~ 6 x 7.3in (15.2 x 18.5cm) each for $5.20.
However this product contains - Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, that is a water-based preservative agent originally used in the wood and paint industries, now also used in some cosmetics. Use is restricted in some countries due to its toxicity (???)

rated 5 of 5 on 11/27/2013 6:20:00 PM More reviews by Esmeraldaaa

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love these I just hate the packaging but they are well recommended

rated 5 of 5 on 10/28/2013 9:46:00 PM More reviews by Jennorrrita

Bought these wipes on sale for emergency cleansing needs and super pleased. Highly saturated with product, gets ALL my makeup off. I use two for a final swipe, but that's maybe OCD. I find other comparables dry and scratchy, not so here. Recommend for sure. Will buy again when on sale; sadly the original sale was RIDIC, so I might be "chasing the dragon". Keep in a ziploc bag though to retain the moisture. I wish it was a hard resealable case these came in.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/16/2012 11:38:00 AM More reviews by whisper

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I use these to remove my makeup and sunscreen before cleansing my face. The cloths are sufficiently moist but not drippy, and they're perfectly-sized; one sheet is plenty for your face and neck. The scent, although pleasant, is a bit strong. That said, nothing in these irritates my skin or causes any reactive breakouts, so I'm not particularly bothered by the fragrance. Others may find it to be too much. The pack is supposed to be re-sealable, but I find that the adhesive 'wears off' shortly after opening. (I have to store them in a zip-loc baggie to prevent them from drying up, because the flap no longer sticks shut like it's meant to.) I don't know if I'd feel comfortable using these on their own for facial cleansing, but that's just my personal preference; I like to cleanse afterwards with Cetaphil so that I know I'm getting my face clean and not simply removing dirt, makeup, etc. from the skin's surface. I've tried other facial wipes, and these Ponds Original are the only ones that don't cause irritation and still do the job. Thumbs up!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/7/2012 6:13:00 PM More reviews by Gracious_Lady

After 5 years of being a Neutrogena makeup remover wipes devotee, I have been absolutely won over by Ponds Original All Day Clean wipes. While the Neutrogena wipes didn't break me out (like other makeup remover wipes tended to do), the Neutrogena wipes provided so-so cleansing and never actually removed waterproof eyeliner & mascara as claimed. As a result, I had to supplement in the eye area...Not good because I expect towelettes to help me simplify and not use 2 ... Soooo...A makeup artist told me how good the Ponds wipes were so I tried them. I found they thoroughly cleanse my skin and actually remove waterproof eye makeup as promised ...and with NO breakouts! Three cheers! UPDATE: After using these for two months, now, my only criticism is that although eventually the waterproof mascara comes off with these wipes, it feels like you have to rub way to much to get it off. Not good because the eye area is the last area where I want to rub hard. To remedy, I've been putting regular Pond's cold cream on my eyes and wiping it off with the towelette. Deducting 1 lippie for the towelette for that because the whole point of using the wipe is because I'm trying to simplify, yet here I am (still) using 2 products for removal.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/4/2012 9:10:00 PM More reviews by SugarFreeSheila

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Neutral Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Pond's makeup removing towelettes are the third brand I've tried, and the first brand I've actually repurchased. My sister recommended them and I'm so glad she did! While none of these towelettes seem to take off 100% of my mascara (requiring a face wash as the next step), the Pond's Original All Day Clean ones do remove 100% of my foundation like a CHAMP. The price is decent, it smells great, and they're available everywhere. Sticking with them.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/18/2012 4:34:00 PM More reviews by NatanYah

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Other Eyes: Brown

I always buy these because I can get a 5 pack at the local store for $.80. This works for me because I don't wear make up everyday so these can last me about a week and a half. They do a pretty good job of removing makeup, even eye make up, but I still feel the strong need to wash my face after. I will continue to use these.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/2/2012 1:17:00 PM More reviews by helster83

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

My skin loves these towelettes. I use them practically every night to clean makeup off my skin, and because of that...

1) My skin NEVER breaks out
2) It's perfectly moisturized even after I wake up in the morning
3) Texture/color of skin look GREAT!

...so, whenever I use a regular cleanser on my skin before going to sleep I have to say that I usually develop a zit around my face the next day. With these wipes it practically never happens. So I'll continue to buy, buy, buy...

rated 5 of 5 on 3/1/2012 11:46:00 AM More reviews by dragonaire

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I decided to buy this product on a whim, pretty glad I did. These wipes remove my makeup very well, but most importantly, they can remove my eye makeup too. In the past I used L'Oreal's eye makeup remover and it was such poor quality. I ended up scratching my lower eyelid in a struggle to remove mascara, and even after scratching that area, the makeup wasn't removed
With the wipes this isn't an issue though. Probably my favorite thing about these wipes is the fact it has vitamin e, so after makeup removal my face is left feeling really soft. I think these wipes have become a permanent part of my night skincare routine, especially at about $5 a pack