October 25, 2014 | 1865 users online

Lip Gloss - Chanel - Rouge Allure Extrait De Gloss Imaginaire 56

rated 5 of 5 on 11/1/2012 5:11:00 AM More reviews by melysaretsahana

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Black

I'm a lipgloss junkie since in middle school.I have tried several lip glosses from korean brand such etude house to branded stuff - dior and now chanel.
In addition,I love coral pink color.
And this chanel lipgloss just so awesome.
Really worth the price.
The packaging is sleek and has black opal color.very luxury.
Compared to dior,the price is almost similar.but I prefer Chanel better.
So in love with this extrait de gloss.
I am a person tht when applying make up and lipgloss usually wear off easily.this chanel is okay for my lips even thought not stay for long hours.but the staying power is better than dior addict.
The color is really pigmented and I found this imaginaire has the SUPER PERFECT CORAL PINK!
What more need I say?

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/9/2012 2:52:00 PM More reviews by stingrae1625

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Bought this for my wedding after searching high and low for the right sheer coral color (looked at glosses, stains, and lipsticks). I actually found this by pure chance at the Chanel counter as I was passing through Macy's on my way to Sephora to look at Laura Mercier's gloss (don't remember which formula) in Meringue. Ended up with this one and I love it dearly. The black glass tube is gorgeous, the tapered doe-foot-type applicator is fantastic and the color is perfection. I don't like opaque colors, so the fact that this is sheer is great for me. It's a really nice coral color that doesn't lean red or orange like many do. It smells decent and doesn't taste bad like some glosses, although I wouldn't say that it's flavored by any means. It moisturizes VERY well and lasts about average if I had to guess (not all day). The consistency is very smooth and creamy...it's a pleasure to wear!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/17/2011 1:52:00 PM More reviews by Gailkey2

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Dark, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

I went into the Macys in Flushing to the Chanel counter to purchase a new gloss. I am soooo happy I got this color..it has a slight tinge of coral and pink together. I love it, the shiny plastic perfect lip finish to it..it reminded me of the chanel laque products I saw Cameron Diaz use in Bad Teacher..her lips were soooooo shiny red..like plastic, love it!! I also got Insolence. Love the formula, the color, the packaging, the finish is amazing!!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/28/2011 9:50:00 PM More reviews by makeup1785

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I went to the Chanel boutique wanting to buy a lip gloss. After much contemplation, I finally chose this, and I certainly do not regret it! It is a beautiful sheer pinky-coral color. One thing that I didn't like about this is that it is very glossy in an unusual way; I can't really describe it. Anyway, the glossiness kinda distracts attention away from the actual color. Nonetheless, it is still beautiful and actually looks hugh-quality, if that's even possible. I gave it 5 stars for the packaging, but if I could, I would have given it 6. the packaging is amazing. It's in a glass-type tube with gold metal at the top and the CC logo. At $35, it was very expensive, but I figured it was worth the splurge.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/1/2011 4:13:00 PM More reviews by Katie75007

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I *love* this series of glosses! They're actually much longer wearing than most glosses are, in addition to being smooth and hydrating. I love Imaginaire -- it really lights up my complexion! It's a sheer pink, perhaps even with a touch of peach (but not much), which is perfect for my very fair, cool-toned skin. It's expensive for a gloss, but definitely worth the investment. I love the packaging -- and the wand clicks closed, which is helpful. The only drawback is that you cannot see how much product you have used.

Lastly, a word of caution -- the tube is made of glass, so if you drop it, it will shatter. I highly recommend these!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/2/2011 3:56:00 PM More reviews by vmalenfant

It is really a 3.5, I'm not a lip gloss girl so that I purchase this product is already a feat. The color is a creamy peachy-pink, no shimmer it is a really nice color but I will like it to be more opaque it just disappear on my lips! The fomula is smooth and non sticky, but what I really like about this product is the packaging,it is sleek, long, and hefty, very high quality.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/21/2011 4:59:00 PM More reviews by nancy_183

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

One of my favourite lip glosses! The only drawback is the price... it's really expensive for a gloss, even if it is Chanel. However the quality is amazing so I guess it's worth it. Just the wand itself is excellent, it's difficult to explain but the ease of application is amazing (maybe because the applicator sort of bends a bit as you apply the gloss). For any of you who've already tried any of the Rouge Allure glosses, you understand what I mean!

Anyways, the colour is beautiful, a peachy pink shade with no shimmer. It just brightens up the face and I love to pair it with Nars Deep Throat blush. Packaging quality is ok, it looks more like a mascara tube rather than a lip gloss... nothing wrong with that in my opinion because I think the packaging is really elegant looking, the negative part is that you can't see how much of the gloss you've used up.
Would I repurchase? Yes, a thousand times yes! I love it!!!