April 17, 2014 | 1596 users online

Treatments - Pureology - Essential Repair Instant Repair

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/24/2014 9:21:00 PM More reviews by laumar27

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

Total waste of 25 bucks. This product was recommended to me by my hairdresser because I have dry, colour treated hair. I was completely underwhelmed with this sticky gunk! It does absolutely nothing to improve the appearance of my hair, and the texture of my hair also feels even more dehydrated when I use this! It has a really nice scent, but that's about it. I'm baffled as to how this can be marketed as a leave in conditioner, because the texture of the product is very sticky and not conditioning whatsoever. Try to get a sample of this before purchasing!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/6/2014 6:47:00 PM More reviews by jcohenra

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have been on a mission to revive my hair to the glorious mane it once was many years ago- a full gorgeous head of Italian dark brown curls. Difficult as we age as our hair becomes thinner, less shiny and the texture is not as smooth- sort of kinks up. That being said, this is an amazing product for me and so far has worked wonders above and beyond all the others I have tried so far. It is not heavy, all you need is a very small amount, and it smooths my hair and makes it shine better then ever while allowing it to curl in glorious fashion. It's fabulous stuff. A very hefty price tag but I honestly don't mind paying. Don't put too much on as it will then get kind of sticky.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/8/2012 6:54:00 PM More reviews by Lankaa

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This leave in rocks - I was skeptical because it's not a cream or spray like every other leave in I've tried - it's more like a gel. But it makes your hair so soft and healthy... Not cheap - I paid $28 - but totally worth it.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/14/2012 4:37:00 AM More reviews by Laski

At first, I was completely enthusiastic about this. I bought it last summer, and the results were amazing: swishy, soft, bouncy, well-nourished hair. But when I used it in colder temperatures, it didnŽt work so well - it just wasnŽt rich enough, I had the feeling. My hair was staticky and not so bouncy anymore. IŽll wait now for warmer weather to use it again.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 6/21/2011 2:24:00 PM More reviews by hippihanna

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This was actually one of the worst leave ins that I have tried in my life! Didn't do anything for my coarse hair... No shine! No softness! No detangling! Nothing!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/3/2011 1:09:00 PM More reviews by anthony1891

Okay so Im in love with this product. It comes in an easy to use tub with a pump and it smells sooo good. So my hair is supper thick and coarse and I bleached it out a couple months ago and noticed my hair was dry so I started using leave ins but didnt want to pay the price of this one so I bought drugstore ones. Well I got highlights on top of my new blonde hair and my hair was fried. So in desperation I bought this and wow I was actually really impressed. It smelled good it was a clear gel like material and it spreads through my hair so easily. I use it in conjunction with me pureology shine max and my hair is so silky and soft with amazing shine. Will never stop using ever again. I love pureology. I only have to use a dime sized amount for my hair which is now to my shoulders. So little goes along way. AMAZING!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/21/2011 4:35:00 PM More reviews by Sarah0926

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I am SO surpised this has not be reviewed. For note, I have mid-long thin brown hair. I had been growing my hair out for my wedding last Oct, and went for a post wedding haircut. I wanted to keep the length but get a more styled look. My ends get extremely dry, but my scalp gets a bit oily. I've been through so many products(conditioners/leave ins, etc), and am currently using Nioxin shampoo and conditioner(which is great), but my ends are never conditioned enough, no matter if I go every 6 weeks for a cut. When my new stylist used this on my hair, I was in shock. My hair was light, bouncy, and SOOOO smooth. I thought maybe it was just because of the haircut, but it was definitely in part to this conditioner. I use it daily, and it hydrates and keeps my hair full of body. HG!! I cannot imagine ever wanting to switch. The only downside to this is the price. It seems like all of pureology products are a bit expensive..but in my opinion(at least for this particular product), completely worth it.