October 21, 2014 | 878 users online

Treatments (Eye) - Korres - Quercetin & Oak Antiageing Antiwrinkle Eye Cream

rated 1 of 5 on 9/18/2014 5:14:00 PM More reviews by LiL_Laurie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I wish i read the reviews on here before buying, i really did not like this eye cream but used it until it was gone so as not to waste money.

This cream had a very strong fragrance- i don't like my eyes creams to have perfumes in them, the fumes from it is annoying to the eyes and it didn't feel soothing to apply.

There is nothing special about this cream, it really did nothing for me even though i used it morning and night.

Would not repurchase.

After this was gone i tried the wild rose eye cream, it is much better than this but still not impressive. I don't think Korres knows how to do eye creams.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/6/2014 3:35:00 PM More reviews by pulchritude55

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I tried this eye cream on an off for two weeks as I was given a sample and cannot use Retin-A. This product claims that their natural alternative to Rentin-A, something in the Quercetin & Oak, works miracles... Well, after finally purchasing this product and using it everyday, twice a day, within 3 days my eyes were red, dry, I developed hives around my eye and face as well as white bumps around my eyes. I looked like I had the plague and my skin burned and felt like it was going to fall off. After seeing my dermatologist, she took one look at the ingredients and told me to get rid of this and gave me something to start calming down my skin while the reaction had to run it's course ( I took Benadryl for a week or more).

Do not use this product unless, say, you have skin made of steel under your eyes.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/17/2013 10:03:00 AM More reviews by Zandra

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

OY IT BURNS.

Eye creams should not sting or make your eyes water. I also saw no improvement with dark circles, puffiness and filling in fine lines. A total waste.

Plus it smells terrible.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/15/2013 6:10:00 PM More reviews by One1Cherry

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

I really didn't like this product, first of is the fragrance. Its so strong and perfumy, i thought Korres is a "natural" brand?! Fragrances in skincare really bothers me. I'd opt for fragrance free any time.

Its a light, white fluid, for those of you would like light texture, you would like it. Sinks into my skin quickly. I on the other hand liked heavier textures because i have pretty dry undereyes with fine lines.

I purchased a 7ml sample size from ACW, liked the packaging but not sure if it would be the same as the full size. It comes in a squeeze tube with a long small nossle which i love.

Overall i don't feel it did anything for my undereyes and will not repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/15/2013 2:40:00 AM More reviews by Ispania

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have been using this cream in a trial size which is 7 ml (0.24 fl.) for a month. So far I didn't notice any difference with my crows feet, but it does moisterize. I like that it absorbs very quickly but doesn't leave my skin dry, however I will not by a full size, because I think there are other better products out there.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/3/2013 7:11:00 PM More reviews by karlimarly

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I haven't been using this long enough to see if it will really make wrinkles diminish or not, but I love that it is rich and creamy and soaks in nicely. Does not feel greasy after just a few minutes. I always put it on at night, and my undereye area always feels nice and firm and smooth in the morning. I like that it feels substantial, not watery. It spreads out well, too, so it seems the little jar lasts a long time. I get mistaken for being much younger than 33 all the time, so something must be working well!

rated 1 of 5 on 11/15/2012 12:40:00 AM More reviews by keyelement

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Stung my eyes - which are by no means sensitive! Of the dozens of eye creams I've tried this is only one of two that made my eyes water uncontrollably. It happens no matter how far (up to 1cm!) from my eye I put it... So basically, it can't be close enough to actually reach the wrinkles and fine lines.

Overall I do like this line of skin care - I do like the texture of this, a gel-cream hybrid that glides easily and doesn't have ridiculous white pigmentation like their Evening Primrose eye cream, but I can't recommend this eye cream. In a side by side test Clinique's All About Eyes kicks its butt for both AM and PM use. (In my opinion it is almost impossible to legitimately test anti aging products unless you're willing to do side by side before and afters after months and months of use!)

rated 1 of 5 on 9/15/2012 2:48:00 AM More reviews by Kathryn9

I got this in a pack with a serum so luckily I didn't pay the full price. I didn't find that this eye cream had any positive effects, and if anything I think I noticed more dark eye circles than I have previously had (probably because my previous eye cream worked a lot better than this one).

The packaging and the scent is fine, but the worst thing about this product is that it stings your eyes. I don't have sensitive eyes at all, but I found that if you placed this anywhere close to your eyes it will sting your eyes for a few seconds. To avoid any stinging you almost need to place this only on the tops of your cheeks... which is really annoying since it will barely have any effect.

I am still using this product because I want to use it up, but I would never repurchase this again.. luckily the face serum isnt as bad!

I did a review of the eye cream and serum here http://kitschsnitch.blogspot.com.au/2012/09/korres-quercetin-oak-antiaging-daily.html

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/24/2012 5:19:00 PM More reviews by EmbalmerBabe

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I love Korres products so I thought i'd love this eye cream, sadly I don't care for it. It has an odd scent that is not pleasant to me, I would prefer no scent at all. And it seems to irritate my eyes and dry the skin out slightly. Do not touch or rub your eyes my mistake while you have this on! If you get a tiny smidge of this in your eyes the burning is AWFUL. Very powerful eye irritant. I hope you had better luck with this, sadly I have to return it.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/2/2012 1:13:00 AM More reviews by lslouffm

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Grey

Anti-ageing? No. But seriously, show me any eye cream that makes a real difference. I've tried lots and none of them can change the fact that I'm getting older. It's life, deal with it and chalk it up to experience.

As just a moisturizing eye cream, I've been happy with this. It's not that expensive, the pump makes it easy to get just the little bit you need, and it's not greasy. It's not as protective or moisturizing as one or two other creams I've used, but it works well under makeup.

I've been using it for months now, with none of the stinging other reviewers have mentioned. Overall, I find this a good basic eye cream.