Korres Quercetin & Oak Antiageing Antiwrinkle Eye Cream

2.4

on 12/14/2014 11:56:00 AM

Not THE most moisturizing eye cream out there, it's just okay. Nothing special about it. I'll finish it but it's definitely not for dry undereye areas (which I have), it's not enough. It's not at all greasy, it gets absorbed right away and concealer goes so so over it, i feel i need to reapply on top of concealer.

I think this line with the exception of the serum is so not worth it. The best I've used from Korres is the Wild rose everything (hands down THE BEST of the line) followed by the Yogurt line.

But the Oak...fail.

on 12/5/2014 8:58:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

This stuff stinks! I don't know what kind of perfume aroma others are getting but to me, it's like stale, wet socks. Tried to use up sample on hands/décolleté but still can't stand it. Glad I didn't purchase.

on 11/26/2014 7:24:00 PM

I have been using this for 2 weeks and I'm impressed. It doesn't burn like a retinol such as philosophy miracle worker but it does work. I notice my under eye area is much softer and more supple than before this cream. Because of its intense hydration my eye area does appear less wrinkled and a little brightened already. It just has made my area under my eyes thicker skinned and more smooth if that makes sense. I'll buy it again if it keeps working like this and the price is great.

on 9/18/2014 5:14:00 PM

I wish i read the reviews on here before buying, i really did not like this eye cream but used it until it was gone so as not to waste money.

This cream had a very strong fragrance- i don't like my eyes creams to have perfumes in them, the fumes from it is annoying to the eyes and it didn't feel soothing to apply.

There is nothing special about this cream, it really did nothing for me even though i used it morning and night.

Would not repurchase.

After this was gone i tried the wild rose eye cream, it is much better than this but still not impressive. I don't think Korres knows how to do eye creams.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I tried this eye cream on an off for two weeks as I was given a sample and cannot use Retin-A. This product claims that their natural alternative to Rentin-A, something in the Quercetin & Oak, works miracles... Well, after finally purchasing this product and using it everyday, twice a day, within 3 days my eyes were red, dry, I developed hives around my eye and face as well as white bumps around my eyes. I looked like I had the plague and my skin burned and felt like it was going to fall off. After seeing my dermatologist, she took one look at the ingredients and told me to get rid of this and gave me something to start calming down my skin while the reaction had to run it's course ( I took Benadryl for a week or more).

Do not use this product unless, say, you have skin made of steel under your eyes.

on 10/17/2013 10:03:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

OY IT BURNS.

Eye creams should not sting or make your eyes water. I also saw no improvement with dark circles, puffiness and filling in fine lines. A total waste.

Plus it smells terrible.

on 2/15/2013 6:10:00 PM

Hair: Black, Other, Fine

I really didn't like this product, first of is the fragrance. Its so strong and perfumy, i thought Korres is a "natural" brand?! Fragrances in skincare really bothers me. I'd opt for fragrance free any time.

Its a light, white fluid, for those of you would like light texture, you would like it. Sinks into my skin quickly. I on the other hand liked heavier textures because i have pretty dry undereyes with fine lines.

I purchased a 7ml sample size from ACW, liked the packaging but not sure if it would be the same as the full size. It comes in a squeeze tube with a long small nossle which i love.

Overall i don't feel it did anything for my undereyes and will not repurchase.

on 1/15/2013 2:40:00 AM

I have been using this cream in a trial size which is 7 ml (0.24 fl.) for a month. So far I didn't notice any difference with my crows feet, but it does moisterize. I like that it absorbs very quickly but doesn't leave my skin dry, however I will not by a full size, because I think there are other better products out there.

on 1/3/2013 7:11:00 PM

I haven't been using this long enough to see if it will really make wrinkles diminish or not, but I love that it is rich and creamy and soaks in nicely. Does not feel greasy after just a few minutes. I always put it on at night, and my undereye area always feels nice and firm and smooth in the morning. I like that it feels substantial, not watery. It spreads out well, too, so it seems the little jar lasts a long time. I get mistaken for being much younger than 33 all the time, so something must be working well!

on 11/15/2012 12:40:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Stung my eyes - which are by no means sensitive! Of the dozens of eye creams I've tried this is only one of two that made my eyes water uncontrollably. It happens no matter how far (up to 1cm!) from my eye I put it... So basically, it can't be close enough to actually reach the wrinkles and fine lines.

Overall I do like this line of skin care - I do like the texture of this, a gel-cream hybrid that glides easily and doesn't have ridiculous white pigmentation like their Evening Primrose eye cream, but I can't recommend this eye cream. In a side by side test Clinique's All About Eyes kicks its butt for both AM and PM use. (In my opinion it is almost impossible to legitimately test anti aging products unless you're willing to do side by side before and afters after months and months of use!)