October 31, 2014 | 823 users online

Treatments (Face) - Dama - Organic Rose Oil in Jojoba Oil

rated 5 of 5 on 1/22/2011 2:27:00 PM More reviews by iordankatk

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Smells amazing. Just added few drops into my night cream but there is so many uses so looking forward to explore more ways to use it.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/21/2011 12:48:00 PM More reviews by nezinka

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

This is one amazing little treasure! I saw Dama's products on etsy and was intrigued as they are organic and USDA certified. I decided to take the plunge and ordered the oil and the rose water tonic for my cleansing and moisturising routine.
And even though I had used them for just over a week,I am amazed as to how good those products are. They came in beautifully packaged and when I opened the oil - it really smelled like a field of roses. I've used rosehip oil before and I was pretty happy with the results but this is even better. I use it before going to bed- a little goes a long way and just tap it gently all over my face. I wake up with soft and pretty good looking skin. I love it as a night moisturizer and will def.repurchase. I am also thinking of trying their lavender oil.