November 21, 2014 | 1732 users online

Lipstick - Bobbi Brown - Bobbi Brown Lip Treatment Desert Rose Lipstick

rated 5 of 5 on 3/16/2014 4:57:00 PM More reviews by Fabulousblonde

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I adore this lipstick. It is such a beautiful colour! Very long wearing! It can be a nice everyday lipstick as well as a night time lipstick, just apple more for a deeper look. I love the colour and it makes lips look fuller too!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/26/2013 10:50:00 PM More reviews by SBMD2

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Great neutral browny rose with a creamy finish.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/17/2012 5:09:00 AM More reviews by TheReviewLady

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

Bobbi Brown Desert Rose lip shine is a nice browned-mauve color that ought to suit everyone. It is moisturising, pigmented, and lasts for about three hours before it needs reapplication. The reason I will not buy it again is that when the lip shine wears off I am left with silver glitters all over my lips. I look like I had an accident with a child's art project. I did not even know that the lip shine had silver glitters in it. Perhaps because the product is glittery, I find that it makes me look older... by the way, I'm 35.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/14/2011 5:06:00 AM More reviews by silentboo

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Blue

I think this colour would suit almost everbody. Its a nice moisturising formula, one of the few lipsticks that doesn't leave my lips dry. Having just lost it I realised I can't live without it and have had to order another pronto.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/19/2011 3:54:00 PM More reviews by lovesaudrey

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is my MLBB shade. It is sheer,moisturizing, and with a subtle sheen. The best of all worlds! I would and have repurchased this.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/12/2011 10:35:00 AM More reviews by LouWho44

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is a perfect everyday lip color. The color looks like the color I wish my natural lips were! It gives a beautiful rosy hue to my lips and is wonderfully moisturizing. I am hooked!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/20/2011 7:23:00 PM More reviews by colfaxt

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Adore this natural neutral mauve pink. Not overly sheer but definetly not as heavy as a regular lipstick. Long wearing, becomes a little less cool after worn. Doesnt dry my lips out! Definetly will recommend this shade~ Slim casing is so easy to bring along!