November 27, 2014 | 1002 users online

image 0image 1image 2

• Price: $

rated 1 of 5 on 11/20/2014 4:13:00 AM More reviews by princessmeowmeow

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

It had a strange, lumpy texture and it oxidized to orange pretty quickly on my face.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/15/2014 5:51:00 PM More reviews by hanknelmer

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This stuff is pretty bad. It didn't blend well, seems to accentuate my pores, oxidezed and turned blotchy.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/13/2014 3:39:00 PM More reviews by ImAllAboutDatFace

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This foundation is ok, but it does not last long. I get about 2 hours out of it before I have to touch up. After on touch up, it lasts the rest of the day(weird). Anyway, it covers ok, blends well, and sets ok. The price is awesome and it comes in more colors than the matte finish, which is good for darker skin tones. Also is suitable for sensitive skin, but I think this is more for normal to dry skin. Overall, I think that if you have normal to dry skin this would be good for you, but combination/oily skin I would suggest that your try the matte finish one.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/12/2014 7:25:00 PM More reviews by StellaIvanova

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

A very great foundation! The coverage is light to medium, which is exactly what I like. I'm in the minority, but I prefer light coverage to heavy coverage. Too much foundation doesn't really complement my face, I guess. I look older and cakey when I use thick, heavy foundations. But with this Rimmel one, everything is great. It comes with a spatula application that is so convenient, it gives my face a dewy (but not too oily) look, and it brightens my complexion. It doesn't cover everything, though, which is fine for me, since I like some of my natural skin to show up, anyways. However, I know that could be a problem for girls who want more coverage, so I recommend to apply concealer afterwards. I just wear the foundation on its own without any concealer, because that's how I like it. Anyway, I do recommend this foundation. This is my second favorite foundation of all times (first one is the Garnier BB cream), and the price is so nice. For such a good product, it would cost more, so this is definitely a steal.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/23/2014 10:15:00 PM More reviews by juicyyycouture

I bought this one sale for 6 dollars at target and happened to find the colour that matched my skin tone perfectly. It is 340 nude. I've tried looking for this shade many other times after finishing the product but can never seem to find it so it seems like "rare" shade..

Onto the actual product though, I LOVE it. I'm not much of a drugstore foundation kind of person. I do prefer using MAC over drugstore because MOST of them seem to be a miss with me. This is definitely a hit. It's good to use everyday if you don't want to use up your high end foundations. I find that it has light to medium coverage, covers redness perfectly, lasts around 6 hours and is very light on the skin (which is why I would recommend it for everyday use). It's a thick formula, so it's very moisturizing for my skin and doesn't feel oily on my skin at all. I went through 2 containers of this product and just bought the same product in the "Matte" version. Can't wait to try it out!!

rated 3 of 5 on 10/23/2014 2:53:00 PM More reviews by SarahSugartits

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I really love this foundation. I put it on and it instantly covered my redness with just one layer. It's very light weight and drys fast. The only downfall to this foundation is that after a few hours it will turn ORANGE! I'm so sad because it's such a good foundation! Rimmel needs a bigger color selection!!! Ahhhhh

rated 3 of 5 on 10/17/2014 5:24:00 PM More reviews by CaveofWonders

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I don't know why I wanted to try this foundation. I have the matte version of the clean finish and I love that one a lot, so I guess I wanted to try this one too. Bad idea. I read the reviews about how bad this oxidizes and people suggested choosing a shade or two lighter to avoid that. So I ended up getting one a few shades lighter than the color i thought i needed. Well it never oxidized on me and the shade was way too light. For reference i got the shade True Ivory. I'm no where near that shade range. I don't know what I was thinking. I will definitely have to buy this in my shade in the future to see if i like it better then. As far as the quality of it, it has a very nice finish. A little dewy though. Not good for my oily skin. Which is why I love the matte clean finish better. I suggest trying the matte clean finish instead of this one only if you have really oily skin.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/17/2014 6:50:00 PM More reviews by 123ic

I was looking for a lighter coverage foundation for everyday use and my friend recommended this product to me. I do have acne prone skin, and this product hasn't caused any breakouts. I like to set it with my Rimmel stay matt powder, especially in my t-zone were I tend to get oily. This product seems to oxidize more the more I put on, so I would not recommend building it up for better coverage. For the times I have a bad breakout I always fall back to my beloved revlon colorstay foundation. I used to use the colorstay foundation everyday, but now that my skin is clearing up I was on the hunt for a good lighter feeling foundation that evens my skin tone and hides some discoloration, which this does.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/12/2014 10:23:00 PM More reviews by melxo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I was in between foundations and just needed a cheap one to get me through until I could get my regular. For the price, it's great. It stayed on really well from the time I put it on until the time I took it off. I didn't like the spatula inside, though. I was shocked it was as good as it was, especially for the price.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/3/2014 2:27:00 PM More reviews by emijaeger

I have tried numerous foundations- from Laura Mercier to Kat Von D, covergirl to Loreal and none, of them worked on my dry skin. I was about to give up hope when I came across this foundation. I got the shade true ivory, and it matched great. The applicator on the inside of the bottle is very handy, and I can get my foundation done in under 5 minutes, as it is soo easy to blend. Good job Rimmel, especially for the lowest price around at $5!!