November 28, 2014 | 1920 users online

Liquid - Revlon - PhotoReady Makeup - Vanilla

rated 4 of 5 on 5/27/2013 4:44:00 AM More reviews by ventricle

I personally really like this foundation, but... not on it's own. It was the first foundation I was ever able to even find that doesn't just rub off over the course of the day. In saying that, it can rub off, but only if you touch your face a lot, unlike the other 50 foundations I tried before this which melted off on their own. NOT a good look. Lol. I'm very pale, and this, being the lightest color I can find in store here, is far far too yellow and dark for my skin. I have to mix it half-in-half with Manic Panic's white liquid foundation. On top of that, it needs to be set with matte powder of some sort, because it's quite shiny on it's own. I use manic panic virgin or moonlight. It's really expensive here (in New Zealand) going for about $50 a bottle in stores, and the packaging isn't amazing either. Still my regular, still better than anything else I've used.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/23/2013 5:02:00 PM More reviews by bekiibee123

I have been using this product for the last month as it is oil free and thought it would be good for my oily skin. This foundation has good coverage and the colour match is also good, however this foundation is NOT good for oily skin. It smudges VERY easily, even when applying powder. Recently I wore sunglasses for a little more than an hour and a half and when I took them off, I had 4 large marks where the foundation had literally rubbed away just from my sunglasses sitting on my face. As well as this I am convinced this makes my skin more oily, by the end of the day my chin looks wet were it is so oily. Also the foundation gets everywhere, it rubs off really easily onto clothes and does not set well at all. I am really disappointed in this foundation and would definitely not recommend it to people with remotely oily skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/3/2013 10:27:00 PM More reviews by Cherrywaves

I recently bought this foundation and it is really so wonderful product. It does not break out my skin. It has very dewy finish and vanilla is really amazing color for fair skin. But it does not give matte finish for long, if u have oily skin it will make ur skin shiny in 2-3 hours so always use translucent powder on it. Hope this review help u guys....

rated 4 of 5 on 4/2/2013 11:23:00 AM More reviews by Disneyfreak

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I like this foundation if I want my skin to look amazing, it covers well and it's a nice consistency. It's a little on the expensive side but the packaging is nice and sturdy. The only thing is I feel as though I can't wear this when my skin is especially dry as it just seems to cling to dry patches and makes my skin look worse. But for someone with slightly dry or normal skin it is great.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/1/2013 11:00:00 PM More reviews by rrrkadirka

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I purchased this a few months ago, and I use it every now and then. Being the obsessed makeup junkie that I am, I'm constantly buying new products and trying new things. Overall, I like this foundation. I bought it in the shade vanilla this past winter, because in the winter months I tend to be on the pale side. This foundation does a pretty good job at providing full coverage, and it blends nicely. I also like the slight yellow undertones in it, because I feel like it kinda helps to offset the pinkish undertones that my skin carries. This foundation also has a slight luminosity to it, and very, very fine sparkly particles within. It doesn't look like you fell face first into a pool of glitter though, the particles blend nicely and basically reflect light more than anything else. In the summer months, as I begin to tan and my skin darkens a bit, I'll probably just use this to blend my undereye concealer, or I may mix it with some of my true match liquid bronzer to darken it up a bit. Overall, I would repurchase it, and I think Revlon did a pretty good job with this one. Nice packaging, too!

rated 3 of 5 on 3/9/2013 9:28:00 AM More reviews by becca1111

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have dry skin, and this formula can show the cracks and crinkles at times. It does have a luminous quality, and full coverage, so there are times that I like to wear it ... but not always. That said, I would buy it again if I can get it free with coupons, because it serves a purpose at times.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/6/2013 7:17:00 PM More reviews by AlwaysDouze

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This foundation is great, but not suitable for people with oily skin (like me). I absolutely love that there's a pump, and the formula isn't too thick. I like the coverage of the foundation as well. However, I get really oily and really fast after I use this foundation. If you don't have oily skin, you should give it a try

rated 4 of 5 on 2/7/2013 10:40:00 PM More reviews by MakeupAddiction93

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I do really like this product and believe it would be perfect if I didn't have such oily skin. The coverage is perfect for me and the lasting power is very good and I really like the overall finish of this foundation. The only thing that really is a downer for me is that it has very little oil control and I find myself starting to look shiny in as little as 2 hours after application, on a normal day I will have to re powder at least twice. I will repurchase this in the colder months when my skin seems to be a little less greasy. I also use it with the Revlon photoready primer.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/20/2013 12:34:00 AM More reviews by jennamackenzie

This foundation really matched well with my skin tone but I feel it was cakey on my face. It didn't really blend INTO my skin like I wanted it too. I also like to not look oily and by the end of the day with this foundation I was def oily.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/19/2013 4:08:00 PM More reviews by EmmaBeautObsessed

I love this foundation . . . if only it didnt contain shimmer. I'm so happy it has a really subtle yellow undertone, and it matches fairly well with my NC20 skintone. i like the pump it has, despenses the perfect amount of product. I apply this foundation with the Sigma F80 Kabuki, and it buffs seamlessly into my skin.
has a nice amount of coverage also, just need to use a small bit of cream concealer to cover any bad blemishes.
would recommend this to anyone looking for a high quality liquid foundation, and doesnt mind a bit of sparkle!