100 Percent Pure Brightening Tonique

Not tested on animals

Organic Aloe Barbadensis Leaf (Aloe juice)1, Organic Rosa Centifolia Flower Water (Rose Hydrosol)2, Calendula Officinalis (Calendula Hydrosol) Flower Water, Rice Ferment Filtrate (Sake), Arctostaphylos Uva Ursi Leaf (Bearberry) Extract, Kojic Acid, Extracts of Fragaria Vesca Fruit (Strawberry), Rubus Idaeus Fruit (Raspberry) and Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root, Sodium Ascorbate (Vitamin C), Extracts of Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) and Vaccinum Macrocarpon Fruit (Cranberry), Hyaluronic Acid, Lonicera Caprifolium (Japanese Honeysuckle) Extract

on 5/31/2015 9:58:00 AM

This toner smells delicious and leaves my skin feeling soft and refreshed. I have not used this product long enough to see long term results, but my skin looks clearer since using this.

on 9/21/2014 11:25:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

To me this smells of tangerines and citrus. The ingredients are lovely and of course naturally derived which I like because they sound so exotic! The product itself is a water-like consistency which I shake onto a cotton pad before swiping over my whole face. I do feel a tingling sensation and there is slight warmth too which I put down to my sensitive skin having a mild reaction. To be honest I haven't noticed any brightening particularly but I enjoy the scent and the ingredients and glass bottle so I will happily use this up and then try another tonique from the 100% pure range.

on 5/23/2012 12:46:00 AM

This toner smells very refreshing like lemonade. It soothes my skin and is not drying at all. I have extremely sensitive & acne prone skin but I don't experience any skin reactions or breakouts from it. It is also pH balanced so that it's close to the skin's natural pH. If a toner's pH is too high, it can create an environment for bacterial growth. This can be bad for acne prone skin. Overall this is one of the best toner I've ever tried & I tried many brands from the drugstore (neutrogena, olay, loreal, boot's) to department store brands (estee lauder, lancome, sisley, clarins). This toner does not have questionable ingredients like others on the market.

on 3/29/2012 1:46:00 PM

Not the best toner ever, but smells good, I used up the whole bottle and I didn't notice any improvement.

on 1/20/2011 2:24:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

An overall decent toner. I use it every morning after I get out of the shower to get rid of excess oil (because I don't use cleanser in the morning). I can't really comment on the brightening effect, but I really like the fresh lemony, invigorating smell. I also use it when my face feels dehydrated; I pour some of the toner into an empty spray bottle and spritz it on my face. I expected this to be quite hydrating, but my dry skin feels still a bit tight after only using this (without a moisturizer) so maybe I'll try their Jasmine Green Tea Tonique too.