100 Percent Pure Red Wine Resveratrol Nourishing Cream

3.6

Not tested on animals

Ingredients: Organic Rosa Centifolia Flower Water (Rose Hydrosol)1, Organic Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe juice) Leaf2, Vitis Vinifera (Grapeseed) Seed Oil, Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Seed Oil, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Resveratrol, Wine (Red Wine) Extract, Organic Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract 3, Sodium Ascorbate (Vitamin C), Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Vitis Vinifera (Muscadine Grape) Skin Extract, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Butter, Lonicera Caprifolium (Japanese Honeysuckle) Extract, Hyaluronic Acid

on 3/22/2013 11:01:00 PM

When I first tried this, my skin looked a lot better. It is a nice texture and scent. However, after a few weeks, I noticed that I had blackheads and some large pimples. I think it was the cream. I have stopped and within days at least the pimples started calming down. I got a facial to get rid of all the blackheads. I also purchased the eye cream which has all the same ingredients except for one -- I can't imagine it is worth buying a separate eye cream that costs even more. Now I am using them up as expensive hand cream.

on 11/11/2011 9:48:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Not enough moisture for my dry skin, even after iv freshly exfoliated. It feels all soft and supple for about 10 minutes but then the moisture just seems to fade and them my skin feels tight and dry again.

Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse

I use this moisturizer daily. I had a dry nose from a cold/stuffy nose and using a buffing brush with the moisturizer really repaired my skin! I've been using this moisturizer for the last couple years. First I kept getting samples of it (purchases, contests, etc) and didn't purchase until last December because I used all my samples. I hate the package it comes it. Like the previous reviewer, it doesn't pump halfway through the bottle. I liked the sample packaging better than this! Also, it's made of porcelin/glass and I had a brand new bottle drop and break with shards of glass that I had to throw out! What a waste of money! But I do love the moisturizer so I will continue to hope they change the packaging.

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

Great moisturizer! I received a free trial version and liked the texture and moisturizing effect. I have dry skin around the nose and forehead and other moisturizers just weren't working. Since using this my face has evened out and I've been breaking out less. It is very creamy so right now during the summer it is a bit heavy. I can't speak for the anti-aging factor though since I'm still young. Only gripe is that after I used about half the bottle, the pump stopped working so I have to unscrew it, mix everything inside and hope the pump works again.

on 1/20/2011 2:13:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

This is a good moisturizer for dry skin. I have combination skin, but over the winter my face has been quite dry and dehydrated. I got a sample size (0.5oz) of this and took it with me on a 3-day trip. I can't comment on reducing lines and wrinkles because I don't have any, but I can say that my face has firmed up a little bit after usage and I really enjoy the smell; it smells like cherries to me. :)) I won't recommend it for people with oily skin because it can be quite rich, but if you're going to use it at night anyway, I don't think there will be a problem. will repurchase when I run out!

Popular Moisturizers