September 21, 2014 | 2020 users online

Lipstick - Revlon - Colorburst - True Red

rated 5 of 5 on 10/10/2013 7:14:00 PM More reviews by squirrelXetiquette

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Why would Revlon discontinue this line?? All the shades were gorgeous x 100. This red is a real winner! Not too blue, not too orange -- a TRUE red. I love it; glad i bought a back up tube of this lipstick. Does anyone know a color/brand similar to this red??

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/10/2013 12:08:00 AM More reviews by Jhulagurl

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Such a gorgeous red. It is more of a bright orange red, which suits my fair skin tone very well. It is a moisturizing formula which I love. Unfortunately, they have discontinued this product, so sad : (

rated 2 of 5 on 12/12/2012 5:32:00 AM More reviews by lauraaa01

baught this lipstick it it is the mostly horrible color for my nc30 skin i did not like it, made my teeth look yellow, def. an orange undertone. going back to the store!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/18/2012 8:40:00 PM More reviews by SusanEdwards

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Finally! great red color, not dark, not carrot, not pink, just really, true red! Moisturizing too, but stays on great! It was a risk, as you can't try it in ULTA, but I applied right in the car and was so happy that it was exactly the color I was looking for...

rated 4 of 5 on 9/27/2012 12:08:00 PM More reviews by candicenicole

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I really love this red. It is a "True Red" so it is a great red for fair skin and totally makes your teeth look whiter. Perfect red for all year round.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/19/2012 3:36:00 AM More reviews by TehMish

I'm returning this. The color is lovely, it's moisturizing, but the wear is horrible. I wore it for two hours tops around the house. I gave my boyfriend a peck and had a sip from a glas of water and my lipstick was everywhere but my face. Ridiculous! I'm used to wearing the super lustrous line and I get all day wear (including meals!) with small touch ups. This one I would be unable to eat and still constantly babysitting my lips.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/2/2012 11:52:00 PM More reviews by Lowecj

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I'm a fair/med blonde and I love a good red lipstick. It has been my experience that most the red lipsticks I have tried have pretty decent staying power. This lipstick is no different but what sets it apart is that it is not drying and it doesn't fade off with little crap traces of red around your mouth...did I mention it is a little moisterizing but yet stays?

The color is pretty flattering and you can downplay it by layering on some pink or bronze lipgloss but I usually don't because when I wear it, I am wearing it loud and proud!! There is something totally sexy and powerful about red lipstick. Thank you Revlon for consistently producing great lipstick in fabulous shades!!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/21/2012 12:36:00 AM More reviews by prita

I didn't have the guts to wear this kind of color on my lips until I saw Anne Hathaway pull of the look as Catwoman. After an endless browsing and roaming on every beauty website available, I actually stumbled on Revlon Colorburst in True Red by accident yesterday at Watsons while looking for eye makeup remover.

It's bright red with blue undertone which makes you look so glamour, sexy yet so classic. The color looks flattering on my NC 35 skin and I'm instantly falling in love with it. Wear this with Revlon Colorstay Lipliner in Red to avoid any bleeding and wrarrgghh, catwoman it is ;)

rated 5 of 5 on 1/20/2012 2:21:00 AM More reviews by nix19

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

It's my first time to wear a red lipstick to work. I usually wear red lipsticks in pictorials or whenever I act on stage.

I LOVE THIS LIPSTICK! True, it is a movie star red lipstick! It's nice on the lips, doesn't feel cheap. It's a bright red lipstick with a blue undertone. It really looks lovely on my NC 30-35 Asian skin. My officemates tell me I look young and glamorous vs wearing a darker red lipstick.

Will definitely repurchase. I am super in love with this lippie.
Now, I have the courage to wear red lips to the workplace :)

rated 4 of 5 on 1/16/2012 8:29:00 PM More reviews by dragongirl26

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I don't buy drugstore cosmetics much anymore, but I was in Walgreens the other day and saw this on clearance. I'm a sucker for reds and the color on the tube looked lovely, so I decided to pick it up. Glad I did - it's a vibrant, fire engine red. The slightly blue base looks great with my fair skin and helps to brighten my complexion. If you're looking for a good, true, vibrant red, pick this one up!