Physicians Formula Mineral Glow Pearls - Light Bronze Pearl

4.2

on 3/18/2015 3:35:00 AM

I just got this powder the other day. I was looking for something that gave me a dewy glow (hopefully without adding to my combination/acne-prone skin) and I loved it. I haven't broken out and it didn't make me feel oily or caked up at all and it didn't snag on any dry areas. Even with moisturizer underneath it sits well. I probably had a bit of help from a new face cleanser I'm trying though (PanOxyl 10%). It seems to keep the oils at bay.

Anyway, I love this powder. As well as the Nude eyeshadow pallet I bought along with it. (:

on 5/18/2014 11:17:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I bought this product at ulta when it was on sale 40% off. So I got a good deal. I do think its a bit expensive for drugstore if you paid full price. But I feel it's worth it. For those of you who think its too glittery, you have to swirl your brush over it first and that layer comes off. It's only the top layer. after that it works like a dream. IMO, it's comparable to to name brand makeup. Its great for summer to get that sunkissed glow! or to amp up the no makeup makeup look! It just leaves me glowing! Love it! Hope this helps others in their quest for the perfect highlight/luminizer!

Love this stuff. A great, basic highlight shade. I have fair skin and this is perfect for my skin tone! It's great for all-over, or if you want a concentrated highlight just on the cheekbones. Would repurchase, but it'll take me a long time to finish it!

on 4/5/2013 11:44:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Love this stuff! Wore it when I first started wearing makeup. Great match! I have an olive and oily skin

I love the this product! Provides a nice, light coverage, but you can add to make it thicker. Not cakey at all, and I love the packaging. Great to stick in your purse and bring along. Adds nice color to my face.

on 3/22/2012 10:14:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I picked this up not expecting to much out of it, but its beautiful! It gives me a touch of color that can be built up if needed. It has a pearly light bronzey sheen. Not sparkly not a flat matte, I was going to buy Nars Laguna but this fills void.

Goes on smooth, doesn't crease, not cakey at all. Looks natural unless you over do it.I used this by itself, over powder and liquid foundations. Lasted all night through parties and clubs. Great overall product. Gives you a beautiful tan glow...says it's for light skin, but honestly, I think it would make really light skin look muddy.

on 2/15/2012 1:26:00 AM

*Only used this product for 30mins, will come back to update

This stuff seems like it'll be great. I love how it actually is a 'glow' look and not an 80's party full of glitter. It's not, it's subtle really. It has more of a mica sheen. Kind of (but not exactly) how bare minerals original has. It's not b.m of course it's just a subtle glow look. I can't wait to try this more and see how nice it may look.

I think, so far.. it's good stuff.
FYI :) Brush off the 'after spray' on the top of the product. It's that super glitter part. Underneath that is the true product. If you want to of course
(= I did

on 2/3/2012 4:40:00 PM

I am pale with yellow undertones, and have a big problem with most bronzers being too orange or too brown or just muddy looking. This is GORGEOUS. The perfect amount of sun-kissed color and subtle shimmer. I brush it all over my cheeks for a pick me up, and also use it as a super quick eyeshadow in my creases when I'm in a hurry. It adds subtle definition and I just love it. Now if they could only fix the packaging... its hard to tell which side to open, and the brush on the bottom is a pain.

on 12/22/2011 6:58:00 PM

I really like this. It's a nice shimmery, everyday glow that I use to replace foundation. I live in the north of canada so I need a pick me up in the Winter or I look like a Zombie :P
It's natural, has a nice shimmer, and most importantly it isn't too dark. some products have looked "dirty" on me in the past. I will definatly repurchase, and I enjoy pulling it out. This cute multi coloured shimmery silver cased prouct is a true jewel. Thank you physicians formula for underdstanding what porclien girls need!