April 25, 2014 | 1215 users online

Pressed Powders - Physicians Formula - Mineral Glow Pearls - Light Bronze Pearl

rated 4 of 5 on 1/23/2014 6:13:00 PM More reviews by KenzieKatherine92

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Love this stuff. A great, basic highlight shade. I have fair skin and this is perfect for my skin tone! It's great for all-over, or if you want a concentrated highlight just on the cheekbones. Would repurchase, but it'll take me a long time to finish it!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/5/2013 11:44:00 PM More reviews by Sroupas

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Love this stuff! Wore it when I first started wearing makeup. Great match! I have an olive and oily skin

rated 4 of 5 on 5/1/2012 2:23:00 PM More reviews by redheadfrommaine

I love the this product! Provides a nice, light coverage, but you can add to make it thicker. Not cakey at all, and I love the packaging. Great to stick in your purse and bring along. Adds nice color to my face.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/22/2012 10:14:00 AM More reviews by rayoflight121

I picked this up not expecting to much out of it, but its beautiful! It gives me a touch of color that can be built up if needed. It has a pearly light bronzey sheen. Not sparkly not a flat matte, I was going to buy Nars Laguna but this fills void.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/6/2012 11:26:00 PM More reviews by BeautyIsHerName1986

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Goes on smooth, doesn't crease, not cakey at all. Looks natural unless you over do it.I used this by itself, over powder and liquid foundations. Lasted all night through parties and clubs. Great overall product. Gives you a beautiful tan glow...says it's for light skin, but honestly, I think it would make really light skin look muddy.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/15/2012 1:26:00 AM More reviews by meitis

*Only used this product for 30mins, will come back to update

This stuff seems like it'll be great. I love how it actually is a 'glow' look and not an 80's party full of glitter. It's not, it's subtle really. It has more of a mica sheen. Kind of (but not exactly) how bare minerals original has. It's not b.m of course it's just a subtle glow look. I can't wait to try this more and see how nice it may look.

I think, so far.. it's good stuff.
FYI :) Brush off the 'after spray' on the top of the product. It's that super glitter part. Underneath that is the true product. If you want to of course
(= I did

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 2/3/2012 4:40:00 PM More reviews by julie623

I am pale with yellow undertones, and have a big problem with most bronzers being too orange or too brown or just muddy looking. This is GORGEOUS. The perfect amount of sun-kissed color and subtle shimmer. I brush it all over my cheeks for a pick me up, and also use it as a super quick eyeshadow in my creases when I'm in a hurry. It adds subtle definition and I just love it. Now if they could only fix the packaging... its hard to tell which side to open, and the brush on the bottom is a pain.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/22/2011 6:58:00 PM More reviews by moilala

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I really like this. It's a nice shimmery, everyday glow that I use to replace foundation. I live in the north of canada so I need a pick me up in the Winter or I look like a Zombie :P
It's natural, has a nice shimmer, and most importantly it isn't too dark. some products have looked "dirty" on me in the past. I will definatly repurchase, and I enjoy pulling it out. This cute multi coloured shimmery silver cased prouct is a true jewel. Thank you physicians formula for underdstanding what porclien girls need!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/28/2011 4:32:00 PM More reviews by Tamsins

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is a fantastic really subtle bronzer, probably only suitable for those with fair/very skin. I'm not really a fan of bronzers as I don't really tan and this gives a lovely glowy colour which is barely noticeable and very natural. I normally wear it with blush for some colour. The only downside is that PF is hard to get hold of in the UK - but I will try and repurchase once it's finished.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 9/18/2011 3:35:00 PM More reviews by AriSatomi

Update: this definitely oxidises and makes me look orange. I will not repurchase.

Original review: I got this in a double pack with the powder palette matte powders and I have to say that I am surprised! After the overspray is gone, what you're left with is a rosey toned blonzer with golden shimmer. When smoothed on with a powder brush, the shimmer is barely visible unless you try really hard to see it. I find that it gives me a glow if I use it from my temples to my cheeks during the winter days and I like it for mixing with my cold-toned blushers to make them more neutral. I find this bronzer to be more suitable for younger skins since it has fine shimmer in it that might accentuate pores and fine lines, although I haven't find the pores on my cheeks particularly visible with it on. All in all I like it very much and I will repurchase.