September 18, 2014 | 1951 users online

Lip Gloss - New York Color - Liquid Lip Shine - Midtown Mulberry

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/13/2012 9:19:00 PM More reviews by Jexka

This is a gorgeous deep pink berry gloss with some barely there shimmer. My lip stash is seriously lacking in nice berry shades, so when I saw this on sale just over a dollar, I figured I'd try it out. I was surprised at how pigmented this gloss is! It applies a little more red than it looks in the tube and it's super opaque. This isn't thick or sticky, but it lasts about 3 hours without eating or drinking before it starts to fade. I don't find it particularly moisturizing, but it doesn't dry out my lips either.
The only bad thing I could say about this is that the wand is super long and flexible, so if I'm in a hurry or if I don't have a mirror I can make a mess all over my mouth. But regardless, this is an amazing gloss for a crazy low price. I'm definitely going to be checking out more N.Y.C. glosses!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/24/2012 3:57:00 PM More reviews by blackattire

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love this! The color is great, it lasts and is easy as pie to apply. The color is a nice medium between very bold and barely there so I think it works well for everyday use as well as formal occasions.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/19/2011 10:40:00 PM More reviews by MissLerina

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Color: cherry red with shimmer

Pros: very pigmented, not sticky, long-lasting

Cons: applicator picks up too much product

Comments: This is a very pigmented shade. It's a gorgeous cherry red - not to bright or dark. Very pretty. There is shimmer, but it's hardly noticeable on the lips.

Will repurchase.