July 24, 2014 | 997 users online

Bath Treatments - LUSH - The Boog Bath Bomb

rated 3 of 5 on 3/15/2011 11:15:00 AM More reviews by AndreaReneeXO

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

The Boog was cute and I love the concept it's based on, but it kinda fell flat to me. For something based on fireworks you'd think it'd give more of a show, it melted pretty quickly and wasn't that fizzy at all. There was chunks of bath melts inside that were all different colours (blue, yellow, purple and green) which were a nice surprise (my Boog was pure white on the outside) and they lasted 3-5 minutes after the bomb was gone.
Three lippies for the pleasant smell that lasted the entire bath, and for the concept. Probably won't repurchase if it comes out again next Christmas.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/22/2011 11:35:00 PM More reviews by BlondeBoldBeautiful

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Meh... I guess It was ok... I expected like an explosion of pop rocks and Stuff shooting out and tissue paper and stuff... But it hardly did anything... The scent didn't really show up or anything... I'd rather spend my money on the Dragon's Egg which is FANTASTIC

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/19/2011 12:42:00 PM More reviews by MyBeehive

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is from the holiday 2010 line.
LUSH writes: "Inspired by Swiss tradition
The Bg was inspired by a Swiss tradition of building an effigy of a snowman. They fill its head with fireworks, hoist it onto a bonfire and wait to see how long it takes for its poor little head to go BOOM. The longer it takes for his head to explode, the better the following Summer will be. Although this seems like snowman-related barbarism, the LUSH version is quite different, though no less explosive with colourful surprises and a calming, herbal fragrance."

I totally loved this, it did smell kind of herbal, warm and a tad spicy, mmmm. I could smell it on my skin for an hour after bathing. The snowman head is mostly white and dissipated quickly, but inside there were 4 sweet-tarts sized colorful fizzy tablets that fizzed for maybe 3 mins! This bath bomb doesn't turn the bathwater a different color, but it smelled wonderful and made my skin silky. Thumbs up! If they have it again next year, I'll buy it again.