December 21, 2014 | 1220 users online

Lipstick - Milani - HD Advanced Lip Color in Romantic Rose

rated 5 of 5 on 12/5/2012 8:49:00 PM More reviews by anastesia

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

Omg I absolutely love this lipstick! It applies very creamy! The color is like a nude-y pink, very soft and pretty... And don't forget the smell.. so good! It smells like watermelons..makes it even better :) My favorite every day color, I can wear it all day, every day and not get sick of it.. I also love the size of applicator, very small which is great for precision. Plus I don't have the biggest lips in the world, so the applicator helps very much. I got "Red Apple" color as well and when applying such bold colors - precision is what you need. Hence, the applicator is great. Will be repurchasing it in the future for sure.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/21/2011 3:51:00 AM More reviews by nutella87

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I got this on sale at Walgreens for 3.24!! So I went ahead and bought two of them in Romantic Rose.
I LOVE THEM. This lipstick applies sheer and glossy, smells like delicious watermelon candy, and is such a cute peachy pink color on me. Like my natural lip color, but with warmer undertones.
I may have purchased these on sale, but I would totally pay full price.
Lasting power isn't too bad. Like others have mentioned, the lipstick does not fade to a stain.
I actually like the packaging. It's sturdy.

Overall, a total recommendation.

Love it.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/5/2011 12:38:00 AM More reviews by Menolikepolos

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Blue

This product is a return for me. I am NW10-15 for reference. The formula is nice, creamy, does not fade to a stain so reapplication after eating, drinking is necessary. However, this color did not suit my skin tone at all. It was a warm nude-pink on me, and I was impressed that it covered up my highly pigmented lips well, but looked sick on me. Too warm.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/21/2011 12:08:00 PM More reviews by hsuzinha

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

The price is good (about $7 at walmart), it is nice and creamy and its a perfect color when you wanna use more eye makeup.
The smell is good, not too strong. The only problem I have is you have to reapply every hour because it does not stay on the lips at all

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/21/2011 3:01:00 AM More reviews by pinkfrost52

Many nude shades wash me out, but this is a nice colour for my skintone. This shade has enough pinky brown undertones to suit my warm tone. The coverage is quite sheer, which I like since I can wear it easily for everyday. The formula is quite moisturizing so I skip the lipbalm and go straight to this. It leaves a very slight glossy sheen to my lips and looks very flattering since this nude doesn't completely "cancel out" the natural colour of my lips. I like the slim tube design since it fits easily in my jean pocket.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/14/2011 4:43:00 PM More reviews by kupo_baby

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

Think I just found my HG MLBB lip color. This is a nice rosy-pink shade, sheer & super moisturizing. Most shades ppl list as their MYBB are too brown for me (I'm NW10) but this is great. I don't like the watermelon scent but the packaging is chic so I guess they balance each other out.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/14/2011 12:25:00 PM More reviews by cassiecate

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Pros:
Moderate watermelon scent
Nice opaque coverage
Paraben free
Cons:
Reapplication necessary every two hours
Not a lot of shades available

Slim black tube with gold accents...wouldn't pull me in at all. I find this packaging to be “old lady” packaging. It doesn't feel young or hip. But I've said it before, maybe the products that have nothing to offer are the ones who dress up in their fanciest sparkles to grab your attention based on nothing else. So maybe this is a simple classic. But there is nothing about this packaging that would have made me buy this, sorry Milani!There's a clicking twist-up mechanism (it goes up AND down!). One thing that really impressed me is the color swatch on the lid: it's absolutely the color in the tube. That is pretty hard to pull off.

I love this lipstick. I love the way it makes my lips look, I love the shade (Vivacious Fuschia), I love the tall, slim tube.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/1/2011 5:34:00 PM More reviews by kmbeauty86

I really like this lipstick formula and color! It's a really pretty your-lips-but-better kind of color, and has soft hints of rose in it that is flattering on any skintone. The formula is very creamy, however the color is sort of sheer, but very glossy. I find that this color compliments and goes well with most makeup looks and it has pretty good staying power. I like the sleek black packaging, however it's kind of annoying how you can twist the lipstick up, but not down.

Regardless, it's a really good lipstick and I recommend!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/5/2011 4:01:00 PM More reviews by aqua76239

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

other reviewers described this color pretty well-this is rosy pinkish color with no shimmer. On my lips(which are medium pigmented and somewhat pink, it looks as more of a pinkish rosy color, that is pretty much the same as color of my lips. It looks just like my own lips but more glossy and pouty. DH couldn't tell I was wearing anything on my lips. Great color with smoky eyes. If you are a minimal makeup girl, this would be a great color. For me, however, this is more of lip moisturizer than anything else since I prefer bold colors in lipstick so I don't know if I would repurchase. Btw, CD has simular formula and packaging for 5 times the price so this is a great alternative

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/1/2011 7:05:00 PM More reviews by SteffStarrr

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I really really like this lipstick. I have constantly dry lips so I'm always looking for more moisturizing lipsticks. My favorite lipstick formula from Maybelline was discontinued, so I've been looking for one to replace it ever since. These are really moisturizing and have a sheer shiny finish, which I love. I agree with the previous reviewer that they are a little similar to MAC's lustre finish, but a little more glossier and a little sheerer.

This color is a gorgeous pink nude that's perfect for everyday. It's the exact color that I look for so I'm extremely happy about that. On my hand, it looks a little more beige, but on my lips it always turns a little pink.

However, there are a couple things that I took off a lippie for. First, when my lips are perfectly smooth - this makes them look a little wrinkly. It's not a big deal, but I prefer lipsticks that make my lips look smooth, most lipsticks do this and I don't even notice it, but I notice now after seeing these on my lips. It also looks like it's a little frosty, but on my hand, there's no shimmer, so I'm not sure how that works out. Again, this is pretty subtle so it doesn't bother me a whole lot. These two things are pretty minor, but it keeps them from being HG status.

The formula lasts about an hour on me, so it's not super long wearing, but I don't mind that at all. It feels really light and smooth, too.

The packaging is nice and sleek, and the tube twists up like how you twist up the Stila lipglazes. I don't love it like that, but it doesn't bother me too much either.

All in all, it was completely worth the $9 I paid at CVS :)