October 24, 2014 | 1606 users online

Hair Color - Clairol - Natural Instincts - Spiced Tea

rated 2 of 5 on 11/15/2013 8:50:00 PM More reviews by kmunns

Age: Unknown Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I just put this in tonight and my lighter, blond highlights turned out reddish pink and the rest of my medium brown hair and dark brown roots have a reddish cast to them now although it's not very even. My hair felt like straw after rinsing the hair color off but after I put the conditioner on that it comes with my hair felt silky. We'll see what it feels and look like after I wash it tomorrow. Wouldn't use this again.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/3/2011 4:39:00 PM More reviews by lizzy666

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Oh no, no no no. They discontinued my loving care in Aurburn. I literally had people stop me and tell me how beautiful my hair was when using it. No one thought it was from a bottle. It covered my roots and faded gracefully. It also helped me heal my hair while maintaining color since it never damaged it. Anyway, Alisa from Clairol said this was the next best thing. Even though my gut told me this was going to be pink toned, I was desperate and went for it. First off, this didn't even touch my roots. At all. The rest of my hair is a pink ruby red. This won't fool anyone. Luckily natural instincts washes out way before 28 shampoos. I'll never touch this crap again.