July 29, 2014 | 910 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Boots - Cucumber Eye Make Up Remover

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 4/25/2011 12:26:00 PM More reviews by AnnKB

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought some of this recently due to some good reviews but I found it only removed basic eyeshadow and eyeliner. It only smeared mascara and smudgeproof eyeliner. Although its a gel its still quite runny and I couldn't stop it seeping into my eyes and making them sting.
Its cheap to try though but I wouldn't repurchase. My ordinary face cleansers do a better job.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/19/2011 3:50:00 AM More reviews by Katie411

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is my go to eye make up remover. It's very reasonably priced and has a slightly cooling feel to it. I don't wear eye make up every day, but when I do I find this takes it off easily. I just pop some onto a cotton pad and hold over my closed eye for a few secs. It doesn't seem to dry or irritate my eyes (although they're not sensitive anyway), so I've repurchased this a few times. It's cheap to star with, but is also usually a part of some offer as well, making it even cheaper.