September 19, 2014 | 1166 users online

Other - Mary Kay - Hanging travel bag

rated 5 of 5 on 3/27/2013 6:05:00 PM More reviews by Ebecks

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this. It's great for weekend trips, weeklong trips, or just hanging on your wall. I like that it fits a good amount in it, has removable (dishwasher safe) bags, and isn't too bulky. I will be bringing this on my honeymoon because its just a great design that will make going through check points much easier!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/16/2012 3:12:00 AM More reviews by tykitate

This is so nice for taking on a trip and traveling. I love if, I just got back from Hawaii and it was greatt we had such a nice time, and I had all my personal face stuff and makeup hanging in the bath in this bag. I would never give it up !!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/23/2010 1:57:00 PM More reviews by slew84

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Other Eyes: Brown

I have this bag in my bath room with all well most my hair stuff in it and it works great. In one pocket I have all the stuff I use in my hair daily, the 2nd has all my head bands, the 3rd has all my hair clips and the last one has little containers with rubber bands, bobby pins, and all that other stuff.
I love that I can see every thing and it hangs there out of the way but easy to access and if im lookig for some thing i can just rip off a pocket.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/23/2009 6:52:00 PM More reviews by pjw1209

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love this travel bag, and my favorite feature is the hook which works perfect for hanging in hotel room bathrooms. I like that the clear pockets are detachable too. This is a great bag and I will replace mine when it wears out...

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/11/2007 12:12:00 AM More reviews by addysmom

I love this mu bag. It is easy to take the bags off and wash when you need to. You just roll it up! It is wonderful to travel with. you can get mu, skin care, and other nec. all in 1 bag. Great idea!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/16/2007 6:46:00 PM More reviews by stpak03

I really love this bag for travel -- I look as though I'm taking an arsenal, but most of my toiletries, not just make-up, fit into one convenient bag -- plus: I bought it for only $16 on touchofpinkcosmetics.com -- they sell MK products for around 50% off retail

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/1/2006 11:08:00 AM More reviews by karinatwork

This is the best beauty "case" I have ever owned, and believe me, I owned a lot of them! I fill it with travel sized skin care products and have it always ready in my closet. It fits even in the tiniest hotel bathroom, no need for shelves, you just hang it up and you can see where everything is. Great product, highly recommended. Quality is good too, and price (on Ebay) is affordable.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/27/2006 3:24:00 PM More reviews by YellowroseofTexas

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is wonderful when travelling. It keeps everything nice and tidy. Easy to remove the plastic zip bags to wash. Perfect!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/25/2006 12:26:00 AM More reviews by courtlee128

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is a really cute and handy organizer for your beauty products. Good for travel or keeping on the back of your bathroom door for easy access and storage.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/15/2005 11:22:00 AM More reviews by cellogal

I got this from eBay (the only sensible way to get it) and love it already. It's a roll-up bag with four separate zip-up compartments that attach via Velcro, so you can put them on or remove them as the situation warrants. I'm finding it WONDERFUL for travel; for shorter trips, I just put the makeup in one or two of the zipper pouches, and for long ones, I take the whole bag rolled up! My only wish is that the pouches were slightly bigger, other than that, it's perfect!