January 31, 2015 | 1417 users online

Lips - NYX - Soft Matte Lip Cream (All)

rated 5 of 5 on 1/31/2015 12:47:00 AM More reviews by KiaunaRenee

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

BEST PRODUCT EVER!!! i have bought every single color since i discovered them about 3 years ago.. my favorite colors are by far Copenhagen, Abu dhabi, and London! The best non-smuge formula and will stay on through eating, drinking, partying, anything! Can be slightly drying if you apply more than 1 coat but the opaque formula wouldn't need more than one coat anyways! Perfection, A+!!! HG product!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/26/2015 7:27:00 PM More reviews by Erinjbf

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought the lip creme in Monte Carlo. it is very creamy, light and stays (mostly) put. There is a small amount of transfer onto straws and such, but that isn't a big deal. The color is a deep red, about 2 shades darker than true red.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/26/2015 12:32:00 AM More reviews by makeup4ever15

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

This are great! I only have the shades Stockholm and Addis Ababa. They don't settle into the lines in my lips, and coming from someone with lips that dry out very quickly, they are pretty hydrating. They last for a couple of hours through eating and drinking, and drink water all day Long, but they are not like a long lasting lipstick, you will have to reapply. Other than that, they're really good and I highly recommend. Different will repurchase, and I need to buy a lot more shades...

rated 5 of 5 on 1/26/2015 12:23:00 AM More reviews by AndreaCee

I have this in shade Transylvania! I am very inlove and obsessed. I like the packaging, I love the formula. Only downside is that it's not waterproof. Overall, it's great! I am going to repurchase!!!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/25/2015 1:37:00 AM More reviews by PerryMortagy

LOVE this product! It's a must have! I have the Dark Red and Light Pink, i don't remember the exact name for each colour but they are just perfect. I love how it's matte so the light pink is perfect for morning and night! As for the red one, i would usually wear it at night - when there's an occasion but the pink one is definitely my everyday lip cream!! It should be in every girl's makeup bag!

rated 3 of 5 on 1/25/2015 12:13:00 AM More reviews by Ajvega20

Purchased Istanbul & Stockholm, I love how lightweight they feel.. Not too crazy about the pigmentation.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/24/2015 12:28:00 AM More reviews by nailizz

Incredible products I love nyx and it's not drying (only after a couple hours) but it's so lightweight and the colors are so pigmented

rated 4 of 5 on 1/22/2015 6:22:00 AM More reviews by TruthSerum

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I just bought this in Antwerp and it's not quite living up to my expectarions. I've read a lot of glowing reviews on this product and expected something a bit better.
Don't get me wrong. I still like this product overall, but I don't love it.
The PRO'S: Highly pigmented. Does not bleed or feather. Goes on even. Feels pleasant on the lips (not too wet or dry, actually you don't really even notice it's on).
The CON's: It can be a bit drying after a while (I remedied this by layering it on top of some Burts Bees, which worked, but it took that much longer for the product to dry). It transfers somewhat if you don't wait long enough for it to dry (which, for me, takes about 10 minutes so, I can't eat or drink anything during that time). The color is not true to the outside of the tube. The actual product is a brighter pink than the outside of the tube led me to believe it would be (not the biggest deal, but given my NC35 warm toned medium complexion, it ends up looking like a bright pink lipstick on me. It works so long as I only put a thin layer on).
Again, overall it's a good product. I just with it was slightly less drying. Just because it's a matte product that doesn't mean it must necessarily dry out the lips. Also, I wish the product color was true to the packaging. I will continue to use this product because it still works well for me. Next time I buy it, I'll make sure to try on swatches in store to make sure the color I buy works with my skin tone.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/16/2015 10:26:00 AM More reviews by heyitsalphae

Loooooove this product! Color selection is excellent. The lipstick wand is good for easy application. I suggest exfoliating your lip prior you apply this product since just like all matte lippies, it settles and highlights the dry patches in your lips. I love how it's so creamy yet dries up real matte. This doesnt feather out but I highly recommend applying primer or lip liner to intensify the pigment. Definitely part of my lippie collection!

rated 3 of 5 on 1/14/2015 8:20:00 PM More reviews by lindeebaybee

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I have absolutely NO idea why people hype over these so much.
Before I went out and tried these, I looked up several videos on YouTube of live swatches on all of the colors. The one color that stood out the most to me was in the shade 'Stockholm' and everyone seems to really lean towards that one in particular. I purchased mine at my local CVS. I was looking for a very nice every day lippie that wasn't too offensive and could be used just by itself with very minimal makeup and still look very flattering. I had swatched it on my hand before purchasing and was very pleased. I even swatched others to compare but I still really wanted Stockholm. Looking at the tube it is a perfect, light, every-day pink. Almost like a your-lips-but-SO-much-better. With it being swatched is a very light, beige pink. Now, with it being applied is a much DIFFERENT story. When I had got home to truly test it out, it applied ORANGE. It was almost like a muted-coral color with a very orange undertone which is VERY unflattering to my hair color, eye color, and skin tone. The color threw everything off. When it completely dried, it gained a more pink color but was still very much of a muted-coral. I feel as if the color would suit fair skin-tones with blue eyes or dark brown eyes.
I am 100% convinced that these colors are solely based on the original color of your lips.
Since I wasn't happy with my first purchase, I decided to get 'Monte Carlo' at my local Ulta. In the tube was a very deep, vampy-red. (I did not swatch this in store). Applied was a very BRIGHT, blue-toned cherry-red. Again, I was not fond of it.
I have decided to not repurchase another due to both experiences.
They are not true to their color at ALL, they're DRYING, AND they are nowhere near worth $6. I do not recommend whatsoever.