December 20, 2014 | 1673 users online

Eyeliner - Collection 2000 - EXTREME 24 HOUR FELT TIP LINER

rated 5 of 5 on 12/8/2014 11:01:00 AM More reviews by ItsLaura1994

I wear eyeliner everyday and I need something that stays on and doesn't smudge and am willing to pay for the privilege! I have paid so much for top brand eyeliners and none of them have been up to scratch I tried this on a whim 2 years ago and I will never use anything else! It's amazing! Stays all day and is so easy to apply! Please try this, you won't regret it :)

rated 2 of 5 on 11/24/2014 9:20:00 AM More reviews by mayanii

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Black

I'm on the hunt for a good smudge-proof gel/liquid liner and when I came across this one, I was impressed by its softer felt tip. Usually, I avoid felt tip liners because their tips were typically too sharp and pointy (I have sensitive eyes). Another thing I was impressed with was the pigmentation. The black was very black.

However, when I actually tested it on my eyes, I was severely let down. It budged when I rubbed lightly against it with a fingertip. A shame, really. I don't think this is the product for those with oily lids either and I may pass mine to a cousin.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/4/2014 6:24:00 PM More reviews by miapiaL

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

Not impressed. Transferred to my lid even when using TFESI under. Won't buy this again!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/30/2014 1:39:00 PM More reviews by littlemj

NC25 Chinese hooded eyes.

Before I even left the house for work, the liner already was moving up to my upper lid.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/26/2014 10:23:00 AM More reviews by georgiasarahh

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love this product as I hate having to spend loads of time in order to achieve the flicked eyeliner look. With this product it was easy and so simple, it also helped me avoid getting black gel liner all over my hands and then getting black over every item I owned :). The eyeliner set quickly on my eyes and didn't easily smudge throughout the day. It's always one of my everyday make-up items and for a product of this quality the price is so ridiculous.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/1/2014 11:19:00 AM More reviews by SKWKLBF

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Love the pen format, makes it easy to apply. However it melted, actually melted in lines down my eyes within half an hour. Not for my very oily lids. I suggest Boots 17 Tattoo Me liner for a budget eyeliner that lasts.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/26/2013 3:43:00 PM More reviews by jessfxster

I swear that this is the only eyeliner I'll ever use! I'm still on my first one, which I've had for over a year because it lasts that long, even with me using it almost everyday. It's perfect for doing any eyeliner style, and my new favourite is cat-eye. It lasts for ages when I do it, and it's extremely inexpensive in Superdrug, where I get it. I can't seem to get pencil liners to work on my eyes, because it's ran off after 10 minutes when I apply it. I must just have really watery eyes or something. But A****** product and I will definitely keep on repurchasing.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/10/2013 2:11:00 PM More reviews by hannahmarie1

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

On my 4th one of these and I love them.
I normally do thin liner which thickens as it goes out and this is perfect for it. The felt-tip style is so easy to use, last months and dead cheap. It's really pigmented too, a real black which doesn't grey the longer you have it. I don't find this smudges much at all, but I never rub/touch my eyes with makeup on.
Best eyeliner I've ever had, probably going to keep using this as long as they keep making it. Perfect for day looks and more dramatic/winged/evening looks.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/8/2013 8:52:00 AM More reviews by ActNaturally

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This felt liner is good value and lasts forever. It's all I use now as it is simple to use and does it's job well without being too pricey

rated 3 of 5 on 7/15/2013 6:25:00 PM More reviews by BeautyAddict62

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I'm not impressed with this eyeliner. I know alot of people love it but to me it smudges and wears off within a short time. I have it in black and when you put it on, it is very pigmented but it fades very quickly.

Overall, a cheap eyeliner that is ok for a short period of time but smudges easily. I recommend Rimmels liquid eyeliner as it is an excellent cheap liner.