Collection 2000 EXTREME 24 HOUR FELT TIP LINER

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I think that for me, this eyeliner is a really good product always have in my makeup bag regardless of whether I am using it on a regular basis. It's very cheap and I always buy it when its on offer anyway. The colour is great because its very pigmented, and does not look faded. It's so easy to apply and rarely ever comes off or smudges. I'm not really into the whole bold eyeliner trend, and prefer to stick to a thin and subtle line so the thickness of the felt tip is beyond perfect for me.
The only thing that has stopped me from giving an overall rating of 5 is the fact that after a while, when the eyeliner is reaching near to its end, the colour changes slightly from a very rich dark black to a more greyish navy colour

This is awesome, gives me a perfect cat eye flick lasts all day on my oily lids without a primer and the color pay off is great!! Definitely will repurchase. Would recommend for anyone who struggling with creating cat eye

I bought this product through the recommendation of a friend as it worked brilliantly for her. Me? Not so much. It was extremely easy to apply and was a gorgeous black colour however within about an hour, the wing had slid halfway to my nose and had made me look like an absolutely awful panda wannabe. I've tried to save it by not doing wings, but even the tiniest line smudges everywhere. Even 4 different eye primers and normal primers can't salvage this terrible eyeliner. I'm going to be going straight back to my trusty gel eyeliner!

Love this eye-liner! There is nothing better than this. It's affordable, great packaging and an amazing product. It stays on all day without smudging and goes on easily.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

THIS IS THE BEST FELT TIP EYELINER OUT THERE!! I've been on a search for years because I am using eyeliner every day. It's cheap, lasts longer than most, very precise, and with rich pigmentation. Yes for those who have oily skin it may smudge. I have very oily skin and eye lids so make up smudges. That's why primer have been invented. I use Urban Decay it works and keeps make up in place, takes only a tiny drop.

I wear eyeliner everyday and I need something that stays on and doesn't smudge and am willing to pay for the privilege! I have paid so much for top brand eyeliners and none of them have been up to scratch I tried this on a whim 2 years ago and I will never use anything else! It's amazing! Stays all day and is so easy to apply! Please try this, you won't regret it :)

I'm on the hunt for a good smudge-proof gel/liquid liner and when I came across this one, I was impressed by its softer felt tip. Usually, I avoid felt tip liners because their tips were typically too sharp and pointy (I have sensitive eyes). Another thing I was impressed with was the pigmentation. The black was very black.

However, when I actually tested it on my eyes, I was severely let down. It budged when I rubbed lightly against it with a fingertip. A shame, really. I don't think this is the product for those with oily lids either and I may pass mine to a cousin.

Not impressed. Transferred to my lid even when using TFESI under. Won't buy this again!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

NC25 Chinese hooded eyes.

Before I even left the house for work, the liner already was moving up to my upper lid.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I love this product as I hate having to spend loads of time in order to achieve the flicked eyeliner look. With this product it was easy and so simple, it also helped me avoid getting black gel liner all over my hands and then getting black over every item I owned :). The eyeliner set quickly on my eyes and didn't easily smudge throughout the day. It's always one of my everyday make-up items and for a product of this quality the price is so ridiculous.