April 16, 2014 | 983 users online

Hair - Head and Shoulders - dry scalp care 2 in 1

rated 5 of 5 on 7/17/2013 11:00:00 PM More reviews by stevegutierrez801

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I don't really have really bad dandruff problems but I do get some dandruff once in a while. so what I do is two times a week I use this shampoo Monday and Friday. But it works great it does get rid of the dandruff it does not leave your hair oily or dry. the smell does not smell that good but does not smell that bad either so im okay with the smell :) I got this for $5 in my local grocery market witch is food 4 less. But I really love this product I will totally repurchase this . if you are looking for a anti dandruff shampoo and conditioner this is the best shampoo to get to control dandruff that I have ever tried

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/26/2012 6:15:00 PM More reviews by georgia21

It reduces my dry scalp's itchiness (no dandruff) and it's more moisturizing than the regular dry scalp care shampoo. I only use it occasionally because it will over-condition my hair so that I lose body and fullness.

I dislike the packaging. I think a tube would be easier to use,.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/5/2012 11:04:00 PM More reviews by carolinelovesbunnies

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I had been suffering from very dry and sensitive scalp for many months. It had built up to the point of a dandruff like effect. (I am aware that there are various types of dandruff, but I have not been to the doctor for diagnosis, so I cannot confirm my condition.) My scalp was at the point, where it just generally felt very sore & sensitive, all of the time, even just as my hair moved. In any event, I used this Dry scalp 2-in-1 once and noticed a 50% improvement, twice with a 70% improvement, and by the third time, my dandruff was gone & my scalp seemed back to normal. This shampoo didn't irritate my scalp, or dry out my long & fine hair. I have used it both with & without a separate conditioner, with good results. The scent is very neutral, not offensive & does not linger.

I purchased mine at the pharmacy for about $6. The bottle is quite large & the flip cap works well (read: doesn't compromise a manicure trying to open it).

I had tried many other dandruff/scalp shampoos with terrible results, either increased sensitivity, increased dandruff, increase dryness of the scalp or the hair.... just awful. For these reasons, the products I would not recommend trying (for someone with similar issues as mine) would include: any Neutrogena ones, Body Shop Ginger shampoo (terribly drying), tea tree oil, jojoba oils, ketaconozole shampoo (prescription), etc. That said, my husband uses The Body Shop Ginger shampoo with good results for his basic dandruff (though he must use conditioner).

I definitely recommend this to anyone suffering similar conditions to what I had experienced.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/24/2011 3:44:00 PM More reviews by krisvrn

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I only have dry scalp not dandruff and this stuff works well. Price is decent and I have re-bought already. I can shampoo daily again without itching...yay !

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/16/2011 8:59:00 PM More reviews by Zaiynab

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Works good, smells great. Good shampoo/conditioner.