October 2, 2014 | 1829 users online

Polishes - Revlon - Top Speed - Cloud #710

rated 1 of 5 on 8/10/2013 10:30:00 PM More reviews by bucha166

This product never dried because I had to apply so many coats to achieve opacity .Very streaky. Threw the polish away :(

rated 2 of 5 on 5/6/2013 5:15:00 PM More reviews by pecurina

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Beautiful kind of light lavender. To me very difficult to apply an even coat that looks good. If you are a perfectionist do not buy this polish.
I need three coats to make it look opaque. I got it on and I can clearly see and feel the brush marks.
If you love the color and you are not a perfectionist you can get this polish. Otherwise, save your money.
It dries fast if you put thin coats on.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/2/2013 1:48:00 AM More reviews by sharontracy

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Colour is pretty but not on my skin tone. Pale / yellow based. I found it streaky.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/6/2012 4:09:00 PM More reviews by itsEmmaTime

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Green

I was pretty lucky and found this nail polish for 1.50!!! I'm am in love with the colour! I did have to put on 3 coats for it to be completely opaque but it's definitely worth the time :)
It's very true to colour and is quite chip resistant too.

One of my favourite nail polishes!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/27/2012 11:48:00 PM More reviews by SlothWhisperer

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I loved this polish. I have to be honest, the main reason that I loved this polish so much was because of the color. This pastel lavendar creme has a VERY blue undertone, as opposed to red(the factor that really makes a difference to me). As far as chipping goes, I've been wearing it for maybe two weeks now, without a base or top coat, and I've only had minimal chipping on the edges of my dominant-hand's nails. The shin is fantastic, even with just the polish. The color is extremely true to the color you see in the bottle. Overall? Great polish. I'm also kind of a sucker for names, and 'Cloud', is perfect.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/3/2012 8:19:00 PM More reviews by thespacecowgirl

This is almost like getting two polishes in one bottle - on my bare nails, it's the pastel lavender creme I see in the bottle, but over white polish it turns into a beautiful soft, slightly lavender-toned pale blue, almost a pastel periwinkle. It's such a serene color that I actually find it mildly soothing to look at my nails while wearing it.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/22/2011 2:51:00 PM More reviews by nattyngeorge

Revlon Cloud is a pastel lavender blue. It does differ on certain skintones, but on my hands the color appears a little more lavender than it does blue (It shows really blue in the photo above). I was looking for more of a powder blue, but I think this polish is very pretty regardless. It really brighten up my hands. The particular formula of this one isn't bad, but it isn't the greatest. Based on some reviews, some thought the formula was too thick. I really didn't find it to be thick. It's pretty sheer (and streaky) with one coat, and evens out pretty well by the second coat. I did find that on a couple of my nails, it looks like I have ridges, which would of probably been evened out by a third coat. I didn't really find a third coat necessary though. I do think this color is pretty awesome and flattering on most skin tones.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/14/2011 5:57:00 PM More reviews by settodestruct

This color is a lavender and blue mix. I have fair skin and it compliments the skin color really well. I used 2 coats and it looks almost perfect everywhere save a couple spots.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/2/2011 3:05:00 AM More reviews by sambojomo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Beautiful creamy, periwinkle blue. Looks very nice on my very fair skin. But I did need 3 coats to get decent coverage.

Also that picture doesn't show the color correctly AT ALL. It's much more purple in real life.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/26/2011 10:16:00 PM More reviews by emmeline24

Loved this color in the bottle... on me, not so much. I have medium yellow-toned skin, and this blueish/lavender was a contrasting "pop" of color, but it also amplified the redness of my fingertips. It was also REALLY streaky. I had to apply 3 coats to get rid of cuticle drag and patchiness. Definitely not an issue I run into with the Revlon Top-Speed polishes, so this might be due to the light/pastel shade. Either way, this one just wasn't a winner for me.