September 18, 2014 | 1853 users online

Polishes - Revlon - Heavenly Metal 928 Silver Dollar

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/9/2013 12:56:00 PM More reviews by browneyessmiles

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this. I totally agree with a previous reviewer that this makes your nails look like discoballs! Its such great quality and reaches opacity with 1 coat. I use a Revlon base and top coat.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/9/2012 9:32:00 PM More reviews by skywriter24

From the outside, this just looks like a sparkly silver polish. When I put it on, my nails look like mini disco balls. My nails are beautiful! It lasts for a really long time too. This polish is better than some of my OPI products and is half the price. I will definitely llok into buying more of the nail polishes in this line sometime soon!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/28/2012 6:22:00 PM More reviews by Morganox

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I can't rave enough about this polish. I got it at my dollar store, where i can usually never find Revlon, and didn't have high hopes because of that but it's perfect! one coat opaque! I also have the one in Gold Coin and they're both the best metallic polishes I've ever used.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/21/2012 1:17:00 AM More reviews by erillyn

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I was amazed by this color. My mother bought it, as usual, and decided she didn't want it so I got it. I went to paint my nails and figures it was going to be a normal glitter nail polish where it take about 4 coats to look even, with one coat it is amazing! I just now did a half moon design, black as the base and silver dollar, I thought it might falter, but still, one coat and amazing. Would buy again!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/18/2012 9:26:00 AM More reviews by lippylover

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This is a great, long lasting formula. You only need one coat of this and it looks amazing! So glittery and shimmery! i love this one!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/8/2012 9:36:00 PM More reviews by singwritenow

This is my first silver nail polish and I am loving it. It was so gorgeous in the bottle, I just couldn't resist it. It is a metallic, gun metal gray that is shiny on my nails and makes them pop. I agree with some of the other reviewers that said that one coat is enough, but go for two coats if you really want to amp up the show-stopping silver color. Revlon nail polishes are as good, if not better than OPI, for a fraction of the price.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/6/2012 10:41:00 PM More reviews by redangel21

If you are looking for a silver nail polish, this is the one to buy!
It only takes 2 coats to get a full colour and it last really well.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/6/2012 10:38:00 PM More reviews by ShyLover

This right here in my favorite nail polish in the whole world. I remember when I first bought it I was amazed because it look like the just poured metal into the bottle.

Great color hands down, super shiny. You pretty much only need one coat but I like to put two on to make sure its all even. It doesn't chip easy at all but I like to give it a nice top coat for that extra kick of shine.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/3/2011 6:23:00 PM More reviews by lygophilia

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Another metallic polish that I purchased to follow the fall trend. I love the colour, but I find this polish lacks durability. Easily chips and peels even with a top coat. Won't repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/7/2011 8:38:00 PM More reviews by alexanna7

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

silver dollar is a shimmery silver that shines and sparkle!i use this one alone or as a base with my kleancolor crack nail polish in purple! The effect is fantastic! Both colors:purple and silver complete each others! Love it! Could be nice for xmas!so,sparkly!