October 21, 2014 | 1845 users online

Liquid - Cover Girl - Natureluxe Liquid Silk foundation in 310 Flax

rated 5 of 5 on 8/4/2014 1:45:00 AM More reviews by brittlovesmakeup89

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

I absolutely love this foundation! Sadly I discovered it right around the time it was being discontinued. I got it for under a dollar at k mart! The thing I love most about this foundation and what makes me reach for it daily is that it is so fast and flawless to apply. I have never used a foundation that I could slap on with my fingers and it look so good. So good that it looks like I've used every beauty blender and high end kabuki in town to put it on but no literally a squeeze, rub between the fingers and blend onto face! No more than 2 minutes and I got this on. It doesn't take but a few seconds to set unlike many foundations I've used. I can go straight to powder and blush. No primer either! No breakouts or irritation. Silky sexy foundation only! I would say this is sheer to medium coverage. Extremely buildable and lightweight. I have no need for concealer except maybe some green on cheeks and around nose occasionally but this foundation really blurs that out as well. If you can find this at your local discount stores it's definitely worth getting a few. I'm thinking ebay is my best bet to find anymore of this great stuff!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/8/2013 4:16:00 PM More reviews by Liz612

I have been using this product for a few years and still love it, it looks so natural smells nice and it a great match to my difficult skin tone. It does wear off during the day, but for me it does so in a way that it looks like im blushing which is fine. for blemishes or dark circles, it doesnt cover very well but a little concealer under it does the trick. Love it

rated 5 of 5 on 2/7/2013 7:26:00 AM More reviews by nailtrip

I keep buying this stuff, it really good on like silk so smooth. Has a perfect color match which is flax. Once I use a primer this just gloss right on. I have super dry skin and have some dry patches and I don't find that this sticks to them.I can get medium to full coverage no problem.It really is luxurious feeling.air has jojoba extract, cucumber water so maybe not so good for oily skin. It last all day, I have to powder my T zone but that's normal for me.It leaves a semi dewy/satin finish...looks very much like skin but better. It doesn't have any sparkles or glitter in it.+SPF 15 which again is great in preventing aging.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/6/2013 3:43:00 AM More reviews by kelpy517

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I really like this foundation, you only need to use a little bit, but if you want/need more coveraage it can be built up. The color looks very natural on my skin, which is rare since I have really light skin. The formula is very light, so it feels more like a tinted moisturiser, but with more coverage. Liquid silk is a pretty apt name, because that's what it's like. I also like the way it's dispensed, I prefer squeezing to just a big whole, less mess and easier to get the amount you want. I have combination skin and this hasn't dried me out, caused pimples/rash or made my skin oily. good value for money

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/29/2012 12:30:00 AM More reviews by AndreaJunelle

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Since I just repurchased this yesterday and had been using my first tube off and on for the past 9-12months I figured it was high time I wrote a review on it :)
I've recently been all about natural looking foundations/powders and this fits the bill completely. Thanks to the helpful boards I've finally gotten my oily, acne/clog-prone skin under control and no longer need a super full-coverage foundation on a daily basis, I've been just looking for products to cover my jumbo sized pores and overall even me out.
For reference I have fair, warm, 30 yr old skin (MAC NC15), and the 2nd lightest shade (Flax) is the closest match to my natural skin color that any foundation has ever come.
This foundation is the best "natural" looking foundation I've ever tried. It really appears that I have nothing on my skin when I wear this, even though it does cover every minor flaw, which is just huge for me. It also doesn't accentuate any dry patches now that the weather is beginning to change, it also doesn't oxidize, not even in the humid summer weather. But I did need to make sure I set it with powder in the summer or I found it would become a little too natural/dewy looking. -Having oily skin I have that problem with many fndtns though so it's really no biggie, and I'd probably set it with powder anyway just out of habit Lol ;)
I also love the squeeze tube packaging -Not having to carefully pour my foundation out of a clunky bottle or stick my fingers in a pot is definately a plus. My picky skin has also had no issues with breakouts, clogged pores, or blackheads from this foundation which is another plus.
Overall, CoverGirl has really impressed me lately! For several years I quit even looking in CG's direction at any drugstore..I had so many fails with them, whether it was breakouts, oxidizing, no color match, or no staying power, I became frustrated and quit wasting my money. I started looking at CG cosmetics again right around the time this Natureluxe line came out, and now, along with this I have several CG products that have become absolute must haves in my collection!
I highly reccomend this, even if you're someone who prefers full-coverage foundations, it's still nice to have a light-coverage one for those "no makeup while wearing makeup" days, and those of you who prefer light or natural coverage, then this is a definate must have. I've already repurchased once now and plan to continue :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/11/2012 2:10:00 AM More reviews by fihe

this foundation is pretty good. I like how it has light coverage and can be applied with the fingers or with a damp flat, stippling, or flat-top brush. it does have a fragrance but it's not strong like some of Cover Girl's other items with the Noxzema scent. the squeeze tube is sanitary and easy to use. I use the shade Flax, which appears to be the correct depth but is a little too pink. I've tried Alabaster but that is too light and pink on me; Flax looks better. I resent that many of Cover Girl's foundations run too pink, but I make this foundation work for me. I took off a lippie for the colors, but it is otherwise quite a good makeup.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/7/2012 8:45:00 PM More reviews by xMakeupforeverx

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I LOVE this product. It is really really smooth and feels soft especially when you blend it. Blending it can be a little hard, especially for me considering my skin tone. I find this product likes to combines with hair gel when you try blending it into your hair line (only i would know). Im not one to buy high end make up so 10.99 is expensive for me but my momma buys it for me for dance competitions :D. It is easy to open so..... ya.... whoop.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/15/2012 6:25:00 PM More reviews by jaqifaber

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I LOVE THIS MAKEUP. It's fresh, natural and sheer. You can layer it if you want more coverage, and powder it if you want less shine. I recommend it to anyone.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/10/2012 5:54:00 PM More reviews by veraszcz

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Okay well I've been using this for about 2 weeks now. Just a tip.. MUST be worn with some sort of powder or you will look like a grease ball. I myself put a bit of translucent powder over the foundation and the finish is very nice and not cakey or unnatural. A little goes a long way with this if you don't have any serious blemishes to cover! Really recommend as a daily foundation as it is cheap and looks nice deff the same type of coverage you'll get with a fancy 50$ foundation. Not sure if it really causes break outs but it's not one of those foundations that is just guaranteed to break you out as it does not contain that many chemicals that would cause acne so to see if it will break you out you kind of have to try it out yourself. Quite pleased with this so far :) Also another tip if you have oily skin this will not be for you as it is very hydrating

rated 5 of 5 on 7/31/2012 3:06:00 AM More reviews by sparklesxo

Light to medium finish which I love because I hate the feeling of heavy foundation and want something more natural. It evens out your skin tone really nicely. I don't know really how "natural" the ingredients are but I prefer to use products that aren't so bad for your skin, so I like the idea of this. Also, it's pretty cheap ($12) and good quality!