Bonne Bell Lip Smacker Dr. Pepper

Price: $

Price: $

on 5/29/2013 1:32:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I love my Dr. Pepper lip balm. I have one in my car, one in my BF's truck, one at work...it is my go to balm. It gives a hint of color and a whiff of Dr. Pepper. It is smooth and slick. It doesn't last long, but I don't care I will just reapply. I also use it to tone down lipsticks that are too orange. If I apply the orange lipstick and then this balm I get a pretty coral color instead. I hope they never discontinue this balm.

on 10/26/2011 1:16:00 AM

My husband just kissed my Dr. Pepper lips goodnight and said, "Mmm!" Haa, enough said! The scent is delicious and very much like the real thing. Moisturizing with a hint of berry red color.

on 2/24/2011 5:52:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

This balm is very moisturizing and I love the colour. It leaves a slight red tint that is very natural. Having tried a series of potted lip balms and moisturizing lip glosses with angled applicators that I would apply with my fingertips, it was nice to go back to the standard lip balm in a tube which felt much more sanitary.

Even though I tire of scents quickly, I haven't gotten sick of this one yet. I am going to try other scents before coming back to this one (next one will be vanilla or Coca-Cola), but this is definitely worthy of a repeat purchase.

on 2/13/2011 10:55:00 PM

PROS: It's moisturizing and it gives your lips a light tint.

CONS: It doesn't SMELL or TASTE like Dr.Pepper and that's the only reason I bought it in the first place!

on 1/16/2011 2:33:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm

For an inexpensive chapstick, this is a wonderful product which is fun to use! It comes in a red tube and the product itself is red, but is clear on the lips. It smells like Dr. Pepper and like red Starburst candies. Almost good enough to eat. It moisturizes better than most chapsticks and always glides on smoothly, never tugging at the lips. It makes my lips feel smoother and less waxy than Chapstick brand chapstick. I do find that I still need to reapply it, as the smooth formula wears off quickly.

Popular Lip Treatments