October 1, 2014 | 1929 users online

Pressed Powders - Natio - Soft Focus Mineral Pressed Powder

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 8/8/2014 8:10:00 AM More reviews by jjuulliieemm

Before I purchaced this, I was lost. My makeup was a mess, my life was a mess, I was a mess. All because I didn't have the right powder. I bought a cheap $5 powder that was not the correct colour or consistency for me (or for anyone else) and I thought "its not a big deal." I thought "it's just a powder." I thought "foundation is the main thing on my face, powder just helps it look a bit better." I thought "nobody can even tell." BOY WAS I WRONG!!! This powder REDEFINED my definition of what a powder needs to be!!! I love it - I have the colour "bisque" and I can no longer imagine any makeup routine without it!! Also, it really isn't expensive - under $20 in Australia and they are always having sales - so I would really recommend everyone to try it!
p.s. I can't guarantee this for everyone, but I have dropped it on the floor a couple of times and it hasn't broken :D

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/15/2011 11:24:00 PM More reviews by missmei

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Black

What's not to love in this product?! In addition to the fantastic benefits of minerals, this product has no talc and comes in a compact! It is great for travel and is less than $20AUD.

I love this powder. The name says it all. The finish is soft, luminous and natural.

Ingredients: Mica, Calcium Carbonate, Kaolin, Zinc Stearate, Dimethicone, Zinc Oxide, Dimethiconol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ascorbic Acid, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, May Contain: Iron Oxides (CI 77489, 77491, 77492, 77499), Titanium Dioxide, Ultramarines.

Talc tends to make me look chalky. Funny because this product actually contains chalk but it doesn't look like it or unnatural. Maybe it's in the fine processing and high mica content. I don't love the idea of dimethicone in here as silicones generally irritate my skin by clogging it up or by becoming itchy. I hate how products that aren't meant to irritate you contain silicone which is a big no-no for acne prone skin!!!! The reaction is usually quite immediate but I do not have a sensitivity to this product. Yay for me!!!

I find the cover sheer but buildable. It is not enough to be concealer for acne scars or dark circles under the eyes. I really like this for weekend wear and it looks like you aren't wearing anything at all. It's the kind that you could also take with you for touchups on nights out.

The powder looks lighter in the box but 'medium' is the perfect blend for me. Not to mention, mineral makeups blend in and work with your natural skin tone. There are 4 shades and I find that the 'tanned' versions are more pink than the normal light and medium.

It controls oil and shine well and I just love that I've found this! Packaging is good, the case closes properly and stays that was in the bag. It also comes with a big shiny mirror. As with all minerals, they had the added bonus of having SPF.

It has jojoba,vitamin C and vitamin E in addition to the minerals. It also has kaolin which is a clay used for absorbing oils. It reflects well and has a lovely luminous finish to it.

You could use it on top of your liquid foundation but I like it by itself. Like I said, mine is more for travel, weekend and touch ups.