October 31, 2014 | 1370 users online

Mascara - Christian Dior - 360 degree mascara

rated 4 of 5 on 2/28/2013 6:25:00 PM More reviews by MeikoSama

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Rceived this as a gift. Liked the effect of this mascara, quite natural looking boost in volume and length. The rotating wand is kind of cool too. I enjoy using it but wont be repurchasing due to the price (the coolness factor isn't high enough for me and the effect can be achieved with other cheaper options)

rated 3 of 5 on 9/6/2012 9:26:00 AM More reviews by anicath

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have never liked Dior mascaras mch, but i thougth i,ll give this oe a try.

did it, but will not buy again.

I have over counter, cheap mascara, that do the work much better.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/8/2011 8:51:00 AM More reviews by Bulbasaur

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

This mascara really didn't do much for me. The formula was too thick and clumpy and my lashes would sometimes stick together instead of being defined. I used this with the DiorShow lash plumping serum (which I love) but it was way too much volume. Also the bottle seemed to dry out much quicker than most mascaras I've ever used. The packaging, although really pretty, was also terrible, because the formula would clump and dry next to the lid and then it would be a nightmare to seal and close. I didn't care much for the rotating wand, but the battery seemed to last long enough. Will definitely not repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/22/2011 5:45:00 PM More reviews by edelk

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

not cheap at all. Fantastic packaging and sleek wand as you would expect from this brand but this mascara is far too gloopy and thick for me. Terrible to remove. It's almost waxy in consistency and quite sticky. I have to say, it does make your lashes look enormous (especially if you use it with the Dior Lash maximising serum as I did) but I didn't like the feel of my lashes -very hard and quite brittle to the touch. If you love huge, spidery thick lashes, thisdefinitely does the job but I feel there are lots of mascaras out there that make your lashes look long and luscious but still natural (such as ArmaniEyes to kill) but maybe that's just me.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/27/2011 4:58:00 PM More reviews by faithbt4

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

OMG I tried this at the Dior counter; the SA applied it, along with a primer. I didn't think much of it, because though it gave good lengthening, it didn't do much for me. I get better results with Maybelline's Colossal o Dior's Blackout. But about 3 hours later, there were flakes all over my cheeks and when I removed it, the same way I normally do, I lost about 6 eyelashes!!! Horrible experience. =(

rated 5 of 5 on 4/17/2011 7:21:00 PM More reviews by Kiki91768

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other Eyes: Brown

OMG! i absolutely love this mascara. I think it's amazing. I've always had problems with mascaras because they don't hold the curl in my eyelashes but this does. But you do need to practice a few times before you get the hang of it. The mascara applicator turns both ways which is great for reaching your top and bottom eyelashes. The formula has a ittle bit of wax which helps your mascara hold its place. Too bad this is a limited edition item because I would have made this my must have item :0(

rated 5 of 5 on 4/12/2011 12:55:00 AM More reviews by kbella3

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is my first review and after reading thousands to help me decide on what type of cleanser right through to foundation to buy I thought I should pay it back (thanks ladies) I must admit I am a Christian Dior fan I branch out to others but usually return for certain items and mascara is one of them. I have used every Christian Dior mascara and as each new one is released I can't wait to try it because they just get better and better. I love this mascara, I have long eyelashes already but with this brush (and yes please use the rotation that's the point of it!) it curls and lenthens without the need for my usual 3 different types of mascara to get the same result. I love putting this on every day, it doesn't flake or feel dry, it actually doesn't feel like you have mascara on. Yes it's expensive but I only need this one instead of 3 so I'm happy! If you get this mascara please use the rotating brush and literally just swipe it through your lash you will see what I mean.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/25/2011 6:40:00 PM More reviews by IndiaRobyn

Please read this for a fair review ***

Okay, When i first used this mascara i was like this has to be the biggest waste of money EVER, However, I have learnt to use it by applying a light coat of mascara before hand (One that hasn't got a clumpy wand) Then apply the DS 360 and then comb it out after, And to be honest doing this is AMAZING. I have found use for my DS360 and with a bit of extra work this Mascara is beautiful and can be made to look natural with the help of another wand to comb it out !!

The rotating thing is not that much use, But it's okay.. I would probably stick to the normal DS but if you have purchased it or are thinking about it then i wouldn't say don't get it. I mean you just have to put a little more work into it lol !

rated 4 of 5 on 3/7/2011 7:44:00 PM More reviews by cutecop

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

It is a little expensive and I found the brush with a bit irritating. Overall a good mascara, but I prefer DiorShow Iconic.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/1/2011 3:29:00 AM More reviews by ychoi6

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Before applying this mascara, I like to put lancome base coat and put a layer of extase mascara. Some times I like to wear faux cils from Shuemura and apply this mascara before going out. However, I think the price was too high for its quality.