October 31, 2014 | 1543 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Avalon Organics Botanicals - Peppermint Hand and Body Lotion

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/21/2013 3:26:00 AM More reviews by eyesopen33

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Nice lotion with a tingly peppermint scent and feel. Not too strong though but enough to be cooling, which is very nice during those warm and hot summer months. And, it's organic. Love this one.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/15/2011 11:23:00 AM More reviews by sopranowriter

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is my absolute favorite hand and body lotion ever! It has a strong peppermint scent, but it doesn't hang around all day, just long enough for the lotion to absorb. The consistency is thick, but it absorbs very quickly. I noticed visible improvement in the skin on the tops of my hands, which was getting rather stretched looking-with regular use of this lotion, it became much softer and less weathered, and it even softened my cuticles,and improved my rough winter elbows. Something I've found is that if I heat it very slightly-I leave mine under a light bulb for a little bit-it seems to heighten the softening effect, and my hands feel like I've had a little spa treatment! I will definetly keep buying-it's around $8 for 12 oz at most supermarkets I've seen it in, but you can get it online for less if you shop around. Paraben free.