November 1, 2014 | 757 users online

Eyeliner - 100 Percent Pure - Creamy Liquid Liner in Black Tea

rated 4 of 5 on 5/17/2011 3:57:00 PM More reviews by Ranna1994

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I am pleasantly surprised by this eyeliner. I didn't expect it to perform as well as it does, being all natural. I use it on my top lid only. It took a little getting used to because it is quite gloppy...not thin and runny like so many liquid eyeliners. It is quite smudge-proof and generally stays in place all day...although I'm not the type of person who wants a "perfect" line so I tend to smudge it a bit when I put it on to help it to look more natural. The only problem I have is that at the end of the day it has run just a slight bit from the corner. It's nothing that a q-tip can't fix really quickly. I am also going to try setting it with some powder to see if that helps. I have only used it during the cooler months and am unsure what to expect during the hot summer months (it can get over 100 degrees here). Oh, like the other reviewers said....it does smell great!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/28/2011 3:09:00 AM More reviews by mirrabelle

Pros-
- It smells heavenly (like berries, seriously!)
- All natural, organic
- Stays put
- The brush delivers precise application

Cons-
- The formula is a little too thick. Sometimes it clumps as you drag the brush across, leaving some areas with the perfect amount of liner, and other areas not so much.

Compared to my other eyeliner, which is the Revlon Colorstay liquid liner, this formula doesn't perform as well for the price, but the organic and natural ingredients does give me peace of mind which is why I will probably buy again. Also, it does not run or smudge, which I found surprising since my skin is on the oily side.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/14/2011 5:17:00 PM More reviews by xDOLLFACEx

PROS:
-Entirely organic
-Smells good, you can really smell the fruit
-bottle is big for a liquid liner
-packaging is cute
-creamy consistency,not all runny like more liquid liners
-opaque, 2 coats is perfect
-true black color
-last all day
-no smudging
-dries fast
-doesn't wipe off the 1st layer i applied when im applying the 2nd layer like most liquid liners tend to do
-non irritating
-easy to remove
-easy to make a fine line or a point

CONS:
-flakes a bit
-can crack a lil
-a lot of product comes out when you pull the wand out
-this is mostly my lashes fault cause their long and get in the way but its hard to apply the liner cuz the wand is a lil long and bulky. i end up getting liner all over my lashes
-kinda thick so you have to really shake and swirl it