100 Percent Pure Creamy Liquid Liner in Black Tea

4.2

Not tested on animals

I love the ingredients, and love the way the product smells (like fruit) my skin is extremely sensitive and it doesn't irritate it at all. It is very easy to make a nice thin line and a cat eye. The only problem is the packaging(although very cute) the wand is very long and the product gets all over my eyelashes which makes it difficult to apply mascara on afterwards(or before).

on 5/8/2015 1:12:00 PM

this is my new liquid eyeliner! i love that the brush allows me to draw a thin line unlike a lot of the thick, felt applicators. it doesn't smudge or run at all. i don't really care for the packaging though, i dislike this trend of companies making their products big and bulky. the applicator is unnecessarily long and i know will be a hassle to pack for trips. oh well.

on 4/9/2015 10:50:00 PM

I am a huge fan of liquid eye liner and since becoming vegan, I've have trouble finding an ethical and quality liquid liner until I found this!

I absolutely love this product, although I will admit that it may take some people a few tries to get used to.

Lasts all day, highly pigmented, smells great and 100% natural.

I have tried all kinds of liquid liner from Chanel, Stila, Mac, Lancome (before I was vegan), you name it and I have tried it. I must say this product not only stands well against these other brands but is superior as it's not toxic and does the job.

on 5/17/2011 3:57:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I am pleasantly surprised by this eyeliner. I didn't expect it to perform as well as it does, being all natural. I use it on my top lid only. It took a little getting used to because it is quite gloppy...not thin and runny like so many liquid eyeliners. It is quite smudge-proof and generally stays in place all day...although I'm not the type of person who wants a "perfect" line so I tend to smudge it a bit when I put it on to help it to look more natural. The only problem I have is that at the end of the day it has run just a slight bit from the corner. It's nothing that a q-tip can't fix really quickly. I am also going to try setting it with some powder to see if that helps. I have only used it during the cooler months and am unsure what to expect during the hot summer months (it can get over 100 degrees here). Oh, like the other reviewers said....it does smell great!

on 4/28/2011 3:09:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Pros-
- It smells heavenly (like berries, seriously!)
- All natural, organic
- Stays put
- The brush delivers precise application

Cons-
- The formula is a little too thick. Sometimes it clumps as you drag the brush across, leaving some areas with the perfect amount of liner, and other areas not so much.

Compared to my other eyeliner, which is the Revlon Colorstay liquid liner, this formula doesn't perform as well for the price, but the organic and natural ingredients does give me peace of mind which is why I will probably buy again. Also, it does not run or smudge, which I found surprising since my skin is on the oily side.

on 1/14/2011 5:17:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

PROS:
-Entirely organic
-Smells good, you can really smell the fruit
-bottle is big for a liquid liner
-packaging is cute
-creamy consistency,not all runny like more liquid liners
-opaque, 2 coats is perfect
-true black color
-last all day
-no smudging
-dries fast
-doesn't wipe off the 1st layer i applied when im applying the 2nd layer like most liquid liners tend to do
-non irritating
-easy to remove
-easy to make a fine line or a point

CONS:
-flakes a bit
-can crack a lil
-a lot of product comes out when you pull the wand out
-this is mostly my lashes fault cause their long and get in the way but its hard to apply the liner cuz the wand is a lil long and bulky. i end up getting liner all over my lashes
-kinda thick so you have to really shake and swirl it