August 27, 2014 | 1886 users online

Concealers - 100 Percent Pure - Peach Pigmented Brightening Concealer

rated 5 of 5 on 3/4/2011 11:38:00 AM More reviews by watts2no

I like this concealer; covers acne fade marks well and under eye darkness. Does not break me out- I use this as an everyday concealer and brush my cheeks 100 percent pure cocoa bronzer (honey). It's a no fuss everyday look.

I'm fair to med- using the peach bisque..it's a tad dark on first application but dries lighter. I think the white peach would be a better match overall- but it's out of stock.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/2/2011 7:25:00 AM More reviews by OMGirl

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I have "Peach Bisque" which is for lighter skin tones but it is still to dark for my pale winter skin. I think it will be just right in the summer, but I cannot use it in day light just yet. It is a bit like powder so I need to mix it with my ordinary day cream and then it goes on smoothly and covers enough.

Update: It never worked and I throw it out. It's too "cakey" and do no good job in covering anything.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/14/2011 4:37:00 PM More reviews by xDOLLFACEx

PROS:
-Entirely organic
-easy to apply
-moisturizing
-soft brush applicator
-the color Peach Bisque matches me well
-easy to blend
-non irritating
-smells good
-the consistency is nice and creamy

CONS:
-its a click pen, and when i first got it it took a million clicks just to get the product out
-coverage is just okay
-doesn't last on my oily skin
-dewy finish
-you think the whole click pen tube is full of concealer but its not, its not even half way full so i dont really think its worth the $21 dollars
-can have a few tiny chunks in it, but they easily blend away