October 31, 2014 | 987 users online

Lipstick - Cover Girl - Lip Perfection Lipstick in Delish

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/30/2014 8:50:00 AM More reviews by crazysexycoolchick

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

As far as nude lipsticks go, this one is the most flattering color I've found for my very yellow toned NC25 skin. Before this lipstick, I used to think that I don't like nude lipsticks on myself because I haven't found the right one. This lipstick has helped me come to the conclusion that nude lipsticks just aren't for me. Because if there was ever a "right" nude lipstick for me, this would be it, and yet, I don't love the way it looks on me. The formula is good for being a drugstore brand lipstick. The minor complaint I have with it (and the reason I deducted 1 lippie from the rating) is that it isn't very moisturizing. Considering all the advertising claims of its lip hydrating properties, I was expecting more in that department.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/5/2013 12:19:00 PM More reviews by AdrienneStarr

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

All of my super lovely tan and brown divas looking for an opaque nude that will accentuate your lips and subtly POP your whole look...LOOK NO FURTHER. I am so in love with this color that I promise I will be going back to get more ASAP. I have been searching and searching for a nude lippie forever and while I have had moderate success with a few NYX shades such as REA and PUMPKIN PIE, none of them compare to DELISH by CG. They nailed it with this one! The formula is moisturizing, creamy, and wears incredibly. My skintone is neutral with slightly warm undertone and I use NC50 as an undereye concealer, for reference. Many of the other nudes that I've accumulated wash me out completely, look dry or require too much manipulation to get it right; however, with this shade...all I do is exfoliate, moisturize with a balm, line with "Earth Tone" (823) by NYX, blend, then I'M DONE! This is beautiful with or without a full face, and something quick and neutral that is extremenly versitile that can be worn at the office, to run weekend errands, on a date, or even on a night out with your girls. I've been doing the safe and neutral thing, so far, but I CANNOT wait to vamp it up with a dramatic smokey eye and some HUGE beaded hoops.
~A. Starr

rated 5 of 5 on 9/6/2013 10:04:00 AM More reviews by ksmosley

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Very pretty pink nude. Doesn't wash out my complexion, smells like fresh sugar cookies, opaque. Would definitely repurchase! My shade is NARS Syracuse for reference :)

rated 2 of 5 on 7/5/2013 10:33:00 PM More reviews by mrsb622

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Other Eyes: Brown

Not my favorite. Very pretty color just not for me. Have to do too much to make the color wearable or else I look like a zombie lol

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/7/2013 11:43:00 PM More reviews by glamstep

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Black

FINALLY a warm undertone nude, that manages to remain so without crossing into the mocha/brown dark shades. The shade is a beautiful peachy tan. Its opaque, creamy (glides on, no gritty/drag) & is 100 % matte. The formula is also amazinggg, instead of fading throughout the day, it sort of stains my lips. I can see the color peek through even after eating/drinking. (No settling into lines or making that obvious indent on the lower lip when product collects there) I also find layering can really change the look of this lippie. I usually just dab it in the center then smack my lips together to get a soft, warm glow (NC25 here btw). But I can really intensify & brighten my face by swiping it on my full lips. Also love the genius packaging that hopefully prevents slimy people from wanting to yank open the tube, the shade is displayed at the bottom.

Now only if I can manage to find a warm toned baby pink with NO blue undertones, my life would be complete!

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 2/23/2013 12:44:00 AM More reviews by tinkerbell1019

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I'm usually not a huge fan of drugstore lipsticks but this is an exception. Good creamy formula and it covers up any pigment on my lips. This will work on all skintones.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/9/2013 6:14:00 AM More reviews by Sikandra

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I usually don't buy drugstore lipsticks but having read about this color in particular, Delish, what with all the carrying on by everyone on the message boards who tried it, I decided to give it a go myself. Now I buy every tube I see. I've got four tubes of it and the reason I have only four is because it's sold out everywhere and terribly hard to find. I pair it with Mac lip liner in "Spice" and top it off with a dab of Nars lipgloss in "Supervixen." I get more compliments on this than anything I've ever worn. If you see this anywhere you'd better buy it. And use that Spice lip liner. That'll be enough to make you crazy about it. If you want to fall deeply in love with it, top it with the Nars Supervixen.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/5/2013 7:03:00 PM More reviews by greeneyedgirl55

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I really do love the quality of this lipstick, but the color is what prevents me from giving it the full 5 lippies. It has wonderful pigmentation, but it is a little orange for a nude (even a peachy nude) and can be slightly difficult to work with. I cannot apply quickly with no mirror. However, when I have time to experiment with it, it looks lovely under a sparkly nude gloss :)

rated 5 of 5 on 11/10/2012 1:15:00 PM More reviews by flipp

This is the only nude lipstick I've found that looks nice on me. I LOVE it. It's pale enough to lighten my pigmented lips a tad, but warm enough to make me not look dead. It's great with heavy eye makeup, but can even be put on with a neutral face. Such a nice texture, tooŚnot at all dying. Will definitely repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/1/2012 1:30:00 AM More reviews by pixiehottie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Absolutely in love with this lipstick!

It's reeeeally close to NARS casablanca, on me anyway. But we all know how drying NARS is. This is not. It's a gorgeous peachy nude with tons of moisture and ungodly staying power. Wears perfectly for a few hours and like the other lip perfections it leaves a stain behind too. It's not matte but can be made so with blotting.

I'm not a nude lipstick kind of girl but this one won me over.