September 1, 2014 | 1973 users online

Eyeliner - Urban Decay - 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil Duo + Sharpener-Flipside and Whiskey

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/29/2012 12:03:00 PM More reviews by shannon804

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I was shocked and in disbelief when I saw this at my Sephora in JCP for only $10. I love the 24/7 eyeliners (except Zero, which I only like), and these were no exception. Flipside is a stunning teal that works especially well on my NW40 complexion. Whiskey is a medium brown that I frequently reach for instead of black eyeliner. However, it may not show up on darker skin! The liners wear all day for me without smudging, drifting, or looking like I did my makeup a loooong time ago. The sharpener is great. All in all, I would not pay individual retail for these items, but this set at this price point is spectacular!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/9/2012 5:57:00 PM More reviews by alldaygirl

I bought this on sale basically for the Whiskey pencil & sharpener & considered the Flipside pencil as kind of a free bonus. I would have never guessed that I would use the Flipside pencil on my top lash line at least once a week. Lots of people comment on it. At my age it's a little out of my comfort zone, but my Daughter talked me into because she loved the turquoise and I'm glad she did. It's a fabulous color & right on trend especially when paired w/ a little woodstock shadow. As with all UD pencils-they are a creamy dreamy stay on liner that is worth the $20 each they normally sell for. Although I paid much less than that for this set.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/13/2011 8:43:00 PM More reviews by clairebear12

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is an amazing value! I love UD pencils and can't afford them a lot so this is a dream come true. This duo includes Flipside, a beautiful metallic teal, and Whiskey, a medium warm brown, plus a grindhouse sharpener. The Flipside is a really fun color, and it spices up neutral looks. The Whiskey is a great natural shade that enhances my brown eyes. Both of these literally glide on, they're so smooth, and they last all day.The grindhouse sharpener is amazing, it makes the perfect points and it has two holes for 24/7 liners and 24/7 concealer and the new eyeshadow pencils. I bought this along with the Vegan palette and this set goes great with the shadows in it. I would snatch this up quickly as it's limited edition.