October 26, 2014 | 1194 users online

Polishes - Milani - One Coat Glitter - Gold Glitz

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/8/2013 5:42:00 PM More reviews by MissRaffix3

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

You can wear this with just one coat, but I prefer two or three to make sure there's no gaps. It dries super quickly and has a gritty texture, which I kind of like. However, it chips VERY easily. On the bright side, you can just pick it off when you want to change polishes and avoid nail polish remover altogether.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/11/2013 8:43:00 PM More reviews by LolaMac

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is the only nail polish I love so much to buy a back up! The color is amazing, I love the matte look so I don't add a top coat (still sparkly). Idk why some are complaining about the grainy feel. I like it. And it doesn't chip..... Like AT ALL, lasts me over a week which I thought was impossible. Overall great especially for the price. Will try other colors soon!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/19/2013 10:30:00 PM More reviews by rainlullaby

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Bought this at Walgreens today and immediately did a mani when I got home. I was too excited to wait!

Gold Glitz is beautiful! Super dense...with 1 coat! With Seche Vite on top it's stunning.

Super impressed with this polish.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/27/2012 9:25:00 PM More reviews by MadameTaylor

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This is absolutely beautiful. I don't really think it lives up to the one-coat name but two coats will do it. It's packed with glitter! Of course like any glitter polish it's difficult to remove. Also, just take note, it's grainy and matte when you put it on, but a couple layers of top coat will fix that. It's also great for sponge gradients. A friend who saw my nails said, "It looks like you fingered the seventies!"

rated 4 of 5 on 12/1/2012 4:51:00 PM More reviews by Laila667

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I have to say, this is one of the most beautiful polishes I own and looks amazing on warm toned skin. It catches the light beautifully but it isn't too much. It is fully opaque in two coats but I found that even with a top coat it starts to chip in a couple days but it is easy to touch up being a glitter.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/28/2012 1:05:00 AM More reviews by aeriekah

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Fabulous color for fall and winter. At first I thought It might look too old?? But its soo pretty and packed with glitter that two coats is sufficient but do three for an extra kick. The ends of your nails may feel a bit rough because of the glitter so its best to finish with a top coat.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/25/2012 3:45:00 PM More reviews by aliciaaa15

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a great polish. One of my first I bought, I was practically a muggle when I got it. It is pretty true- one coat does give you enough opaqueness to get away with it. But, I'm a sucker for packed glitter and do 3 coats. It's intensely sparkly and I get compliments literally every time I wear it.

The gold is not light-it's more like goldenrod, a slightly darker color. But honest, I like how unique that is and I'm often reaching for a darker gold than a lighter one.

The price is OK. Milani doesn't give you too much polish, but it's better than an OPI or Essie price tag. You do go through a lot though. I've used it maybe 3 times, for a full 3 coat mani and it's about 75% full. But hey, I have like 100 polishes so I'm not too stressed.

Definitely worth the money esp. if you are looking for that deep, darker gold.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/20/2012 11:39:00 PM More reviews by Kbabyx3

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

No words just beautiful. Great buy!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/23/2012 9:33:00 PM More reviews by jasiah

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This color is gorgeous !!!!! It is kind of expensive for a drug store brand but it's worth it.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/4/2012 11:52:00 PM More reviews by ivankaranka

One Coat Glitter? Yeah right you might be saying BUT ITS TRUE. Unlike most glitter nail polishes which require like 6 coats in order for the color to be seen this Milani nail polish does what it says it does. One coat is all that is needed, it dries fast and it does not dry bumpy like all the glitter nail polishes out there. Got many compliments wearing this nail polish, true definition of the color gold! Recommend this to everyone P.S buy it @ walmart, its 3.50 whereas at walgreens it was 5 bucks!