August 22, 2014 | 1613 users online

Polishes - Milani - One Coat Glitter - Blue Flash

rated 5 of 5 on 2/8/2014 5:59:00 AM More reviews by KittyMeow123

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Found this at Kmart for $2 on clearance yesterday and didn't get it, but it's eating me up inside and I'm going back to get it today.

What attracted me to this polish is the vibrancy of the color, a brilliant bright blue, and the fine milled glitter.

Using Elmer's glue all as a base with fine glitter layered with chunky glitter is my thing. And I like the grittiness of glitter, so I use top coat as a sandwich sometimes instead of just on top.

Have fun and experiment with polish is my motto.

I can't wait till Kmart opens today. I need my polish!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/26/2012 1:21:00 AM More reviews by Aliakatt

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Colour:
This colour is wonderful and super sparkly. The base is a clear polish, and it is just packed with fine blue glitter. There seems to be a darker sapphire blue glitter, as well as a lighter blue glitter in the polish, so it ends up with an almost holo look.

Finish:
As will all glitter polishes, this will need a good top coat, or several. It dries very rough, and tends to "eat" top coat like it is going out of style. I needed to put on at least 3 coats of top coat, and even then, it likely could have used another to be completely smooth. A thicker top coat would likely be better than what I used.

Application & Formula:
This went on very easily. It was the perfect consistency and very easy to apply. It only needed two coats to be completely opaque. This also dries pretty quickly.

Pros:
Very densely packed glitter!
The colour is a wonderful sapphire blue
Easy to apply, great formula and consistency.

Cons:
It does "eat" top coat. You will need several coats to get it smooth.
Like all glitter polishes, this can take a bit of work to remove.

Final Verdict:
I love this polish! I would recommend anyone looking for a blinged blue glitter polish. It is very easy to apply, goes on smoothly, and doesn't need a tone of coats to be opaque.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/2/2011 8:22:00 PM More reviews by elenalin

OMG.

This is one stunning blue glitter. The blue is a very bright, saturated blue. It actually reminds me a little of Alice in Wonderland by OPI, but instead of gold glitter, this one has black glitter and a lot more blue glitter. It's definitely a very attention-grabbing shade.

Like the other glitters in this collection, it's extremely easy to apply. Needs a little more than one coat to get the full effect, but definitely not patchy. Dries rough, but nothing that a few layers of topcoat can't fix.

Surprisingly easy to remove. A lot easier to remove than most other glitters actually!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/4/2011 12:31:00 PM More reviews by felgoj

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I haven't bought this even though I marked YES that I would buy this product again. The reason I haven't bought it is b/c I already have at least 3 bottles of this same glitter shade by other brands. And while blue glitter is absolutely gorgeous(!!), I don't wear it very often (even though it makes an amazing pedicure, FYI), so I have no real need to add another to my rarely-used blue glitter collex.

But if I didn't already have plenty of this stuff, I'd be all over it in an instant. I love glitter polish & this one delivers oomph.

Milani has other shades in the line (red, gold, black, purple, & mixed glitter) all of which I also have plenty of as those are colors I'm more likely to wear...I snagged whichever I could find. I'm so glad glitter polish is finally becoming easier to find in drugstores. (Unfortunately they also tend to be chronically sold out.)

If you like blue polish & you enjoy glitter like me, you'll LOVE this.

UPDT 8/4/11 -
I take it back - I caved & bought this nailpolish when I said I wouldn't. Wearing it today, it is 2 coats of gorgeous bling (especially in the sun) & is intensely brilliant with (several layers of) topcoat to smooth & shine it up. I may already have too many blue glitter nailpolishes but it's worth having this one too. It's crazy pretty. Blingy intense bright blue glitter with silver microfine glitter in a jelly blue base. Two coats makes it opaque.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/13/2011 6:18:00 PM More reviews by ayngemac

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This reminds me of Color Club's Sexy Siren color-wise. Think a glittery Dodger Blue...Maybe it's a click or two lighter. I really needed only one coat! WIN! It's so gorgeous. They say it's not Limited Edition, but I found it in the CVS clearance section for 99 cents. Makes me suspicious.