April 23, 2014 | 925 users online

Shampoo - Organix - Renewing Moroccan Argan Oil shampoo

rated 1 of 5 on 4/18/2014 12:51:00 PM More reviews by ladyak

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I used it a while ago and never again. A friend with dryish hair recommended it to me saying it worked great and it was very moisturizing. Oh boy, she was sooo wrong. It left my hair feeling like straw, and it wasn't that dry to begin with... And also, very tangled. Very bad shampoo.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/18/2014 1:02:00 AM More reviews by kfigz

I have been using this shampoo and conditioner for 3 days and my hair is DRY. I have used argan oil in the past, so I thought that this would really moisturizer my hair, but it's not helping at all. I'm really disappointed. I'm going to try the macadamia oil one next.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/16/2014 11:58:00 AM More reviews by Jennirocketz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

Its not horrible but for the price I think a one dollar shampoo works exactly the same..
The only good thing is the smell but other than that it sucks. I have to use like a quart of the bottle to make my hair feel clean and to make it lather decently... So if you have long 3b/a curls steer clear of this product!

rated 1 of 5 on 4/16/2014 11:35:00 AM More reviews by dd43537

I would give this product zero if that was an option. This product (the shampoo and conditioner) makes my hair more tangly than anything else. I always have to use another conditioner with it, because the tangles are so bad. Also, I've noticed more hair falling out with the product. That could be trying to deal with the tangles...but regardless....shampoo/conditioner shouldn't cause my hair to be such a rat's nest. Even the $1 Bargain store brand isn't as bad as this shampoo. My hair did not feel clean after washings, either.

This is, hands down, one of my biggest regrets regarding a shampoo purchase.

I hate to throw things away...so I ended up using my remaining bottles as shaving cream.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/12/2014 1:36:00 AM More reviews by Heatherarlene417

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have extremely dry hair, and I use the organix Moroccan argan oil penetrating oil on my hair after I shower and it was doing wonders for my hair, so I figured.. Why not try the shampoo? I used this along with the paired conditioner and for about a week I thought it was the best duo I've ever used.. About a month later my hair started falling out in clumps. My drain in my shower was actually clogged by the huge amounts of hair falling out. I have naturally very thick hair and this shampoo destroyed it. It also made my hair break off at the root giving me ridiculous flyaways that just won't seem to grow back. Don't let this shampoo fool you, it may seem like exactly what you've been looking for the first week you use it, but for long term it's complete destruction. Never again would I purchase this.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/5/2014 10:47:00 AM More reviews by Chloemaylove

Normally my hair is quite dry and I've been using morrocan oil to just help the overall appearance so I bought this shampoo and the same brand of conditioner and I've been using it for maybe a month and a half.
I noticed that soon after I started using it, my hair was extremely staticy and I had a halo of hair all around my head, sticking straight up.
Last night I became fed up with it and I used a different brand of shampoo,
And after I styled it, my hair was back to normal. Barely any static. Soft. Easy to style.
So I call bull on this being better for your hair and whatnot. It made my hair so dry and frail.
Not to mention, it's about 14$ per small container where I live. Not worth the money.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/24/2014 9:30:00 PM More reviews by Mcstan

Have to agree with many other reviewers and say I love the smell but found it drying. I get oily roots and it didn't help with that, just made the ends feel dry. Smells so good to me though, so I still buy it on sale occasionally and alternate it in.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/24/2014 9:06:00 PM More reviews by CaribbeanBeauty

This shampoo HAS to be paired with the conditioner. This shampoo and conditioner is for blow drying your hair because when I brush my hair with the blow dryer it has made my thick curly hair straight and smooth!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/17/2014 8:06:00 PM More reviews by Sudania

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

the only good thing I like about this shampoo is the smell of it! didnt do "wonders" or anything.
However, the peopel here complaining need to seriously stop! Im pretty sure no shampoo has damaged your hair. Your hair was most likely damaged in the first place.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/15/2014 6:46:00 PM More reviews by EWest

I have tried quite a few Organix products and this one is one of my least favorites. After a week of use my hair felt like straw and was dull. And as soon as I switched to the Sea Mineral Moisture Shampoo my hair changed completely into a glory of shiny soft wonder so I know it was this shampoo destroying my hair. Made it stiff, dull, and not easy to manage. Would recommend the brand but NOT this particular shampoo!

I have thick, long brown hair that is mostly straight with a little wave.