Aquage Biomega Silk shampoo

2.7

on 2/15/2011 6:28:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

I used this along with a very thick moisturizing creme rinse. Afterwards my hair was as dry as the desert. Would I use this again? Not unless I had no other shampoo in the house, My hair was greasy and I needed a shampoo.

on 1/18/2011 11:24:00 AM

At my last hair appointment, my hairdresser suggested this to me...plus they had it on sale. I have a tough time finding a shampoo that will do what it says it will. My hair is thick, prone to fizz and dryness, especially now, being the middle of winter. A lot of shampoos and conditioners cause build-up and irritate my scalp so a sulfate-free shampoo is a good choice for me.

This shampoo is nice, but not quite as moisturizing as I'd like. It has a soft, almost rosey scent and my hair feels smooth after using it and easier to style. I bought the matching conditioner but find it better to use the shampoo only and a leave-in conditioner.

on 1/13/2011 5:20:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

My DD also received this new shampoo from Self magazine to review, along with the Moisture version.

This version has a lot of the same qualities as the Moisture shampoo. The packaging is the same, pretty blue floral pattern with a push top cap that makes it easy to open and close in the shower. The scent is the same; a light, fresh scent. It lathers up nicely for a sulfate free shampoo. It does not leave my hair feeling stripped like some sulfate free shampoos can.

My hair did not feel quite as nicely moisturized as the Moisture version did. My hair was not as easy to comb through either. I wish they had sent the matching conditioner with this.

I would probably not buy this version when it is released for sale.

Popular Shampoos