September 17, 2014 | 2231 users online

Shampoo - Aquage - Biomega Moisture shampoo

rated 2 of 5 on 6/29/2013 1:48:00 PM More reviews by suestew2

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I had high hopes for this sulfate-free moisture shampoo but was very disappointed. To be fair and for my review to makes sense and be thorough, I have to mention that I used it with the corresponding conditioner and with theAquage Biomega Behave Smoothing Elixir for styling. My hair felt weighed down, and my roots felt as if they were coated with a residue.

I thought maybe it was the Behave cream, so I tried just the shampoo and conditioner with my usual styling product. Same problem. And oddly, even though my hair felt sort of greasy, it didn't feel actually moisturized. The products did not seem to tame my frizz either.

I wasn't bothered by the scent of the shampoo or conditioner, but I hated the scent of the Behave Smoothing Elixir.

I spent way too much on these products to have such unsatisfactory results.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/29/2013 9:05:00 AM More reviews by mrsmutz

I have tried other sulfate free shampoos before, but after a couple of days of use, they usually make my hair feel greasy. Not this one! This cleans great, but leaves my hair smooth and tangle free, plus using the accompanying conditioner makes it even better! I just wished I could buy this at Ulta, etc. I have to order it online. Definately the best shampoo I have ever used. I have shoulder length, color treated, straight fine hair. Also, this being a moisture shampoo, does not weigh my hair down or make it greasy. I will repurchase again and again!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/5/2011 5:03:00 PM More reviews by snowymtn

This is a nice sulfate free shampoo that cleans really well without drying. It's not a miracle product, but I love it in my rotation for days when I just need a light shampoo without a stripped feeling. A bit spendy at $16 salon price, but it's a fairly large bottle and not a lot of product is needed for my fairly long hair.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/13/2011 5:12:00 PM More reviews by arvlyn

DD received this new shampoo from Self magainze to review. Considering she and I have two different types of hair, I decided to try it too.

First of all, the bottle itself will catch people's eyes, it's pretty with its blue flowery design. The cap is a push top that makes it easy to open and close with wet hands in the shower.

The scent is a light, fresh scent and is very nice. For sulfate free, it lathers very well with just a small amount of product. It rinses out easily while leaving the hair feeling moisturized, not stripped, and not coated. The only silicone in this is amodimethicone, which does not build up.

I apply conditioner to the length of my hair only. The parts of my hair that did not have conditioner on them were soft, smooth and shiny after using this product. I would love to try the matching conditioner!

I will probably buy this shampoo when it becomes available.