October 26, 2014 | 1491 users online

Concealers - Skin79 - The Oriental Perfect Cover BB Cream

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 8/12/2014 8:16:00 PM More reviews by lollsazz

I like the colour: it's an orange-salmond-y colour. On my non-tan skin it's very orange, on my too tan skin it's grey, but when my skin is the appropriate colour, this fits well. I used this for covering my undereye circles, which this did pretty well. Applied with finger, then even out with beauty blender. Why I give this 2 lippies: it broke me out under my eyes! Now I have lots of small pimple-like things on my unereye area, which likely is dermatitis. And it only took one day with this on to get the reaction. It's "great" to now have pink spots on top of my dark circles...

rated 2 of 5 on 4/6/2013 8:46:00 PM More reviews by khokhmah

Meh. Coverage is good. Packaging is fine. Price is average. But it is very grey looking. My biggest complaint with this is the smell. It is positively noxious, and it sticks around. My face smelled like stinky grandma perfume all day long.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/9/2013 5:12:00 PM More reviews by BeachParadise

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Wow I didnt expect much from this product but the color is so perfect at first when it first comes out of the tube it is a bright dark orange but when you blend it in it matches your skin tone PERFECTLY, this seems to be a liquid to powder formula because after rubbing it in it turned into a satin-y feeling texture, although this product claims to be super moisturizing because its intended for middle aged women its actually not... which was a disappointment because I only bought this product because I wanted a moisture rich concealer for the under eye area so for the color and price I would repurchase but this is definitely not moisturizing, it isnt as dry as skinfood's aloe BB but its definitely not dewy and wet like skin79's hot pink bb
All in all this is a good concealer for the price

rated 4 of 5 on 1/12/2013 10:40:00 AM More reviews by sandrap0209

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This concealer it's a very good product, stays all day,absorbs perfect in the skin doesn't mark the lines, but i think the color it's not perfect it's very light.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/18/2011 12:44:00 AM More reviews by tansla

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

If MUA allows, I would have given this product 3.5 stars. The Oriental Perfect Cover BB Cream comes in a small tube of 10g. I use this BB Cream more as a concealer rather than a face BB cream given the small size of the tube and hence the cost if one uses it as a foundation or all over face BB Cream.

The coverage of this BB cream is medium to full. I purchased this BB Cream mainly for its concealing and hydrating properties. It contains extracts of white tea, green tea, black tea that helps you maintain the moisture. I use this BB cream mainly as a concealer for my serious dark under eye circles. I mix this with a colour correcting concealer like the NYX liquid concealer in yellow. Given the hydrating properties, this BB cream does not dry out the delicate skin of my under eyes, unlike traditional concealers which tends to be too drying for me which in turn, emphasizes the fine lines in the eye area.

This BB cream effectively cover pores and acne scars. But do bare in mind that the Skin 79 Oriental Range is meant for matured, dry skin. Hence, if you have combination/oily/acne prone skin, you might break out if you use it on your face as the formula might be just too rich.

Overall, if you find traditional concealers too drying and cakey, the Oriental perfect Cover BB Cream is a substitute to try.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/13/2011 10:11:00 AM More reviews by bennodalove

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Coarse Eyes: Green

This concealer is amazing! I usually use the MAC studio finish concealer, which I do like, but it can be a little drying sometimes. This gives me the same coverage as the MAC concealer, but with a less drying formula. When squeezed out the tube it looks really dark and orange...but once you start blending it turns to a light beige colour and suits my skin well (I'm an NC20 right now). It's really blendable and you don't need to use much. I use it on any blemishes and the small freckles on my nose. It gives about 80% coverage I'd say, if you're applying it correctly. Use it OVER your BB cream/foundation...and just dab/pat it on. Voila, imperfections covered. No breakouts or irritation on my sensitive skin. I really like it. It contains white tea, black tea and green tea which are designed to brighten and firm the skin, plus amino acids. I would repurchase.

UPDATE: This concealer has become my HG. It makes my skin look so flawless and porcelain, I get so many compliments.