New York Color Long Wearing Nail Enamel - Fuschia Shock Creme 111

4.3

Price: $

Price: $

on 7/28/2013 10:54:00 PM

NYC is one of my favorite nail polish brands! It goes on smooth and dries in like 30 seconds-no joke. It's shiny and lasts long enough for me to get sick of it and move onto the next color ;) It was 99 cents and you just can't go wrong with that! I'll definitely purchase more NYC polishes(:

Skin: Combination, Dark, Cool

Application wasn't so good but it was ultimately manageable. It dries quickly and glossy. The result is a bright defiant fuchsia. Great for summer but not for the shy or cool toned.

on 1/6/2012 6:02:00 PM

I ADORE this nail polish! I agree with the previous reviewer, its a bright Barbie pink, and not for the faint at heart. I keep going back to this color though... it really is my fav.:)

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

totally agree im not into "high end" nail polishes cause even those can be a pain . this nail polish is awsome pretty shade of pink two coats of it and your done top of with a top coat even with a cheap top coat this lasted me around two weeks with no chip i had to take it off myself:D

on 6/21/2011 11:25:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Other, Cool

It's not OPI. Once you accept that, it's not a bad cheap drugstore polish! Two coats gave me mostly opaque coverage. It doesn't chip more than OPI. My nails look like shiny jolly rancher candies! I used a cheap no name top coat, and I just have tip chips and I type all day. This color is bubble yum pink. It looks awesome and summery. I would get this brand again and I like this candy pop of color.

on 1/13/2011 1:02:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm

This a bright pink that reminds me of Barbie and isn't for those who are shy about wearing a loud nail color. Two coats of this and you have beautiful, pigmented color! I got this for only a dollar and the color and quality rival that of more expensive brands. With a base and top coat, this will last you a week with minimal chipping, but you can go without a base/top and still get pretty good wear. It isn't super long wearing, but for a dollar, I really don't mind. It goes on smoothly and dries quickly, with a shiny finish that has minimal streaking. This polish has a creme finish, meaning that it's opaque and has no sparkle.
...
The New York Color polishes are excellent in quality and I often prefer them over other brands. The range of colors and finishes is also impressive for such an inexpensive brand. I have several of these polishes in my collection (how can I say no when they are cheaper than a pack of gum?) and I have to say that the neon cremes are the colors that got me painting my nails again. I will buy this as well as other NYC polishes as long as they make them.

Popular Polishes