Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Shadow Pencil (All)

3.9

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

on 11/17/2014 10:25:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm

Price is high, packaging sucks - the lid won't stay on the product, which means it has to stay at home. This is not good, since touch-ups are necessary during the day. The product furthermore dries out within 3 months. Which makes this a very expensive product. Sucks all the way. I even purchased three before I found out they dry out so fast. Total waste of money.

on 2/13/2014 5:34:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Rehab and wasteland.

Great colours - not too shiny. smudge-able when they first go on and then stay still until you take them off.

I wore this combo to my daughters wedding and wear it (slightly more subdued application) hiking and camping - perfect all rounder.

Also use both as an eyleiner.

They are part of my handbag / emergency make up kit - essential all purpose product

on 10/6/2013 7:04:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

NC25 Chinese monolid & oily eyes.

With primer, still creases by end of a work day on my eyes. :( That said, I have never met a pencil product that has stayed put yet.

on 9/26/2013 3:27:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I can't use these near the corners of my eyes, on my lid, or underneath because they irritate them to badly. I do like this in my crease though but I wouldn't buy them again due to their price and I don't really even use the 6 ones I have (5 travel ones from a kit and a full size one in "Lit"). However..if the color Clinic went down in price then MAYBE!! ;)

on 8/4/2013 12:04:00 AM

I have been using one of these pencils for a long time now. A couple of years, I think. The way I do my eye makeup is (after tightlining in black which I learned recently and LOVE) I put a wide line of the "clinic" (teal green) color on my top lid. I cover the line with a bright, emerald green powdered shadow keeping the same wide line. My eyes are green. I put a contrasting color in the water line of my lower lid and cover that with a similar shade shadow. (The contrasting color I use is a "raisin".) This keeps the lower water line from fading. This causes my eyes to really, really, REALLY "pop" and my green eyes to become a very vivid green. I get compliments on my "eyeliner" ALL the time. I'll try to get a pic of this technique soon so you can see it but I love these pencils for this wide line. I use the "clinic" color because the foundation wide line on the top lid needs to be a bit darker than the bright emerald green shadow I put over it. I used a different pencil today that was lighter and brighter and my eyes don't look as nice. Tomorrow, I'm back to my Urban Decay Clinic pencil.

Edited to add that I have a pic that shows the liner. It's a full-face, full-makeup pic. This was before I learned how to tightline and when I used to put a smidge of purple in the inner corner of my lower lid. I no longer do that but I DO tightline, which makes my eyes pop MORE.

on 5/23/2013 1:57:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

These UD crayons are amazing, highly pigmented they won't great as a base, especially if you put eyeshadow over the top. These are really great

on 2/12/2013 5:51:00 AM

Luckily I purchased two of these in the sample size to see if it would be worthwhile to purchase the full size because within one or two wears I knew I'd never buy this product again.

Cons:
- Cakey texture and appearance
- Settles into creases
- Unable to blend
- Thick and hard to apply

Pros:
-Waterproof
-Smudge-proof

on 12/1/2012 12:01:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

Um pretty packaging but I prefer using eye studio if I want anything to stay on my waterline. Because frankly these dont at all

on 11/8/2012 5:23:00 PM

I got the sampler set of these pencils at Ulta last December in Sin, Midnight Cowboy, Delinquent, and Clash. They're really fun, adding anywhere from a little pop of color to a lot, depending on how you apply them. They stay on forever and don't crease, and are true to color. I'll use Sin as a base for powder eyeshadows sometimes as well. Will repurchase.

on 7/29/2012 9:12:00 PM

I love the Sephora jumbo pencil and I love it. I decided to give Urban Decay pencil a try and I am quite disappointed as every time I use it, the tip would break off on me. Ive also tried the Makeup Forever Pencil and I still love the Sephora Jumbo Pencil as it cost less and works better!

Popular Eye Shadows