April 16, 2014 | 1393 users online

Eye Shadow - Urban Decay - 24/7 Glide-On Shadow Pencil

rated 5 of 5 on 2/13/2014 5:34:00 AM More reviews by mumcanyou

Rehab and wasteland.

Great colours - not too shiny. smudge-able when they first go on and then stay still until you take them off.

I wore this combo to my daughters wedding and wear it (slightly more subdued application) hiking and camping - perfect all rounder.

Also use both as an eyleiner.

They are part of my handbag / emergency make up kit - essential all purpose product

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/6/2013 7:04:00 PM More reviews by littlemj

NC25 Chinese monolid & oily eyes.

With primer, still creases by end of a work day on my eyes. :( That said, I have never met a pencil product that has stayed put yet.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/26/2013 3:27:00 PM More reviews by jacbaby

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I can't use these near the corners of my eyes, on my lid, or underneath because they irritate them to badly. I do like this in my crease though but I wouldn't buy them again due to their price and I don't really even use the 6 ones I have (5 travel ones from a kit and a full size one in "Lit"). However..if the color Clinic went down in price then MAYBE!! ;)

rated 5 of 5 on 8/4/2013 12:04:00 AM More reviews by AngelaE8654

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have been using one of these pencils for a long time now. A couple of years, I think. The way I do my eye makeup is (after tightlining in black which I learned recently and LOVE) I put a wide line of the "clinic" (teal green) color on my top lid. I cover the line with a bright, emerald green powdered shadow keeping the same wide line. My eyes are green. I put a contrasting color in the water line of my lower lid and cover that with a similar shade shadow. (The contrasting color I use is a "raisin".) This keeps the lower water line from fading. This causes my eyes to really, really, REALLY "pop" and my green eyes to become a very vivid green. I get compliments on my "eyeliner" ALL the time. I'll try to get a pic of this technique soon so you can see it but I love these pencils for this wide line. I use the "clinic" color because the foundation wide line on the top lid needs to be a bit darker than the bright emerald green shadow I put over it. I used a different pencil today that was lighter and brighter and my eyes don't look as nice. Tomorrow, I'm back to my Urban Decay Clinic pencil.

Edited to add that I have a pic that shows the liner. It's a full-face, full-makeup pic. This was before I learned how to tightline and when I used to put a smidge of purple in the inner corner of my lower lid. I no longer do that but I DO tightline, which makes my eyes pop MORE.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/12/2013 5:51:00 AM More reviews by SarahLynn21

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Luckily I purchased two of these in the sample size to see if it would be worthwhile to purchase the full size because within one or two wears I knew I'd never buy this product again.

Cons:
- Cakey texture and appearance
- Settles into creases
- Unable to blend
- Thick and hard to apply

Pros:
-Waterproof
-Smudge-proof

rated 1 of 5 on 12/1/2012 12:01:00 PM More reviews by girlraven

Um pretty packaging but I prefer using eye studio if I want anything to stay on my waterline. Because frankly these dont at all

rated 4 of 5 on 11/8/2012 5:23:00 PM More reviews by michaelannek

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I got the sampler set of these pencils at Ulta last December in Sin, Midnight Cowboy, Delinquent, and Clash. They're really fun, adding anywhere from a little pop of color to a lot, depending on how you apply them. They stay on forever and don't crease, and are true to color. I'll use Sin as a base for powder eyeshadows sometimes as well. Will repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/29/2012 9:12:00 PM More reviews by esornart

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love the Sephora jumbo pencil and I love it. I decided to give Urban Decay pencil a try and I am quite disappointed as every time I use it, the tip would break off on me. Ive also tried the Makeup Forever Pencil and I still love the Sephora Jumbo Pencil as it cost less and works better!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/11/2012 3:14:00 AM More reviews by Ricksgirl32

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have the shadow stash,and I absolutely love it!!!
Especially clash,the rich vibrant blue is so gorgeous! I love that you can rub the heck out of it and it will not budge,I love to use them as eyeliners and they are so easy for me to use(and i usually have trouble getting a straight line)they really do GLIDE on.no pulling your eyelids and ending up with a dotted line lol.IMO these are worth every penny especially if you have a hard time applying liners like me,and also for the array of gorgeous colors that I think would work on anyone. Highly recommend grabbing these up :)

rated 2 of 5 on 1/28/2012 12:37:00 AM More reviews by olinay

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I'm not a fan of this product, mainly because it is extremely hard to blend out because they dry so quickly. This might be great for some but I have monolids and it just looks dumb on me. Its okay if I pair it with a powder shadow in the "crease" but other than that, not a fan. I also bought it in the set which was a decent deal to try them out, but I am definitely regretting my purchase. Especially since I bought it at retail price and after the holidays it went on sale!