Wet 'n' Wild Color Icon Trio - Silent Treatment

4.5

Price: $

Price: $

Talc, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Dimethicone, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Trimethylsiloxysillicate, Magnesium Stearate, Nylon 12, Sythetic Fluorphlogopite, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Boron Nitride, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Calcium Aluminum Borosillicate, Silica, Polyethylene, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Dimethicone/Methicone Copolymer, Tin Oxide May Contain: Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Yellow 5, Black 2, Aluminum Powder, Carmine, Manganese Violet, Chromium Hydroxide Green, Blue 1, Ultramarines, Ferric Ferrocyanide, Red 40

on 5/4/2015 10:21:00 PM

This is my favorite trio. I love the soft yet sexy color combo this gives off. this was What taught me about the Smokey eye lol. with some practice, it's easy to master. $3 is a hard price to beat.

on 4/19/2015 11:07:00 AM

These shadows are nice for the price. This palette is my favorite out of all of them!

Despite the good reviews of this product I was underwhelmed by it. The mid tone shade which I was most excited about had such poor color payoff that it was virtually invisible on my lids despite using primer and a good quality eye brush. Very disappointing overall. The dark brown shade was nice and deep but nothing special. Highlight shade was too dark for my pale skin.

on 3/6/2015 9:02:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

This is my go to palette for work and for a dramatic look at night when paired with additional black eyeshadow in the outter V. The trio is very simple to use, the shadows are highly pigmented, blendable and easy to place. the colours match beautifully on a wide array of skin tones (when im fair and tanned it still looks good). If you have not picked up this trio. GET IT. Its the best value for your $$$ in my opinion.
Heres my dramatic look with this palette, I literally used all of the colour and just added some black to the V.

on 1/24/2015 8:48:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

I have deep auburn brown eyes and I absolutely love this palette! The colors are so flattering on me. It's one of those that I can just grab when I'm in a hurry and I don't even need to think about whether it will work with the rest of my makeup-it always does. Silky, pigmented and gorgeous. And so, so cheap! Why do you not own this already? You simply must!

on 1/5/2015 1:23:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other

I use this palette or WnW's "Walking on Eggshells", almost daily! These shadows are nicely pigmented and silky smooth in texture. I usually use the 2 lightest shades, and reserve the dark shade for special nights out. The taupe is very flattering for dark blue eyes. I don't love the packaging on these trios, which looks as cheap as it is, but for the actual shadows, I give this 5 lippies! Love it!

on 10/8/2014 5:11:00 PM

Amazing eyeshadow that everyone asks!!! they don't even notice when i have dior or chanel on

on 8/29/2014 1:06:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

Finally I found in Europe this product. When I finally found Wet n Wild I literally grabbed a bunch of stuff ( I went a little bit crazy, expecially with eyeshadows). As soon as arrived in my room I swatched everything I bought. That evening I asked my boyfriend which pallet shoud I have used and he chose this ;)
The shadows are really pigmented and blend well on the eyelid. I use them Always with a primer. After several hours I tend to notice some fallouts.. But, come on they are so cheap and they have such a good quality!
I will buy it again when I finish it (if I find it again!)

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

For the amount of product you receive and the great pigmentation I must say that this definitely competes well against my pricier palettes. The colors ring true to pan and blend beautifully on the lid. Some palettes I picked up from WNW have been misses but when I land myself a hit I'm quite pleased with the outcome. Definitely keeping my eye out for future releases.

on 6/30/2014 11:34:00 AM

This is my go-to eyeshadow trio. I like that it's very versatile. I use all 3 shades, but a one-color look is also doable with this. It has an exceptional finish and blends so easily. These colors were made for each other! I use eyeshadow primer on my eyelids and undereyes, but it isn't really necessary for these shadows to pop. The color payout is exceptional. Not much brush fallout, either.