October 20, 2014 | 1987 users online

Lip Gloss - Revlon - Colorburst Lipgloss 004 Pink Ice

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/8/2014 7:35:00 PM More reviews by prettygirlmo

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love sheer shimmery lip glosses, and I find that I keep going back to this one. It's a sheer, pale pink with mostly silver shimmer. If you're looking for a really pigmented gloss this isn't it, but it adds some shimmer and shine. It looks really pretty over MAC's Creme Cup. These glosses are non sticky, moisturizing, and I've been very impressed by them. They're the best drug store lip glosses I've tried! I have several of them, and I'll continue to buy more.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/5/2014 10:00:00 PM More reviews by MES

This was a total impulse buy, but I find myself reaching for this a lot. It looks bubblegum pink in the tube, but applies to a very sheer nude. (NC10-15). I usually layer this over a pale pink lipstick just to add some dimension. Being a glass this staying power isnt that great, but I wouldn't expect it to be. I usually pair this with a darker eye look and it makes a great combo.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/1/2013 6:17:00 PM More reviews by martel92

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I was going to a wedding in June and couldn't find my usual lipgloss at any drugstore so I bought this. I like it, but admittedly I was not looking for a heavily pigmented gloss. There is a fair amount of sparkle, but not too much to make it look tacky or immature. It is definitely a sheer gloss, so if you're looking for something heavier this is not the gloss for you. It doesn't last too long, but no shorter than a typical drugstore gloss. I have been using it since the wedding and in a pinch would buy it again.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/16/2013 7:47:00 PM More reviews by MissLerina

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Shade description: sheer shimmery pink

Pros

- not sticky
- moisturizing

Cons

- no color payoff

Comments: I should've listened. This is a clear gloss and for the price, it's not worth if. I love the formula and the finish is pretty, but there's no color payoff.

Will not repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/11/2013 5:20:00 PM More reviews by gc2011

Although this one doesn't really have a whole lot of pigment, I really do like this gloss.

I got this for 30% off at my local grocery store, and since Sunbaked is my go-to shade, I thought this one might be a good gloss for those days when I don't want a ton of lipcolor but clear gloss won't cut it. It fits the bill perfectly.

As with all the glosses from the Colorburst line, it has a thicker texture with a glossy finish and a doe-foot applicator. This one is a milky nude-toned sheer pink with silver glitter. This is a really nice gloss for a smoky eye, IMO, if you have similar skintone as mine. It doesn't deposit much color, but enough tone and gloss to make your face looked finished.

Stays put pretty well for a gloss, and doesn't leave a ring around my lips. I could do without the glitter, but it doesn't bother me too much.

I will repurchase.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/30/2012 11:33:00 PM More reviews by timothybcat

You'd think a product named "Colorburst" would be a blast of pigment, but the Pink Ice shade proves that wrong. In the tube it's a gorgeous pale pink with tiny silver glitter, but shows up as sheer shimmer on the lips. I don't have a problem with the formula: it's gloss, and gloss is gloss, which is to say shiny and disappears an hour later. Nothing special about it, but nothing very wrong with it. I'm sure it would look great layered over other lipcolors but then I could pay $1.00 for a WnW gloss that does that. But for the price of $7.49, I demand more actual color. This is going back to Ulta.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 7/9/2011 8:03:00 PM More reviews by thecharm

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Blue

Revlon Colorburst lipgloss in Pink Ice is a very muted (almost to the point of looking gray) milky cool pink with loads of silver shimmer. The color is well-nigh invisible on my pigmented lips, so if you're looking for a gloss that's anything more than seriously sheer, you'll be as disappointed as I was. The texture is creamy, not too thin, and non-sticky. The shimmer feels a little bit gritty, but it's not terribly awful. I wouldn't repurchase because I'd expect something named "colorburst" to have, well, actual color. I knew it wouldn't be completely opaque, of course, but I was disappointed that it practically disappeared.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/8/2011 10:09:00 PM More reviews by poohbear9549

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

At first, I didn't really love the Colorburst lipgloss because I found that they weren't as pigmented as I thought they were going to be. As the name was "Colorburst". But now, I LOVE these glosses. The texture is very smooth and not at all sticky. Pink Ice is a lavender toned baby pink with a silver shimmer. It perfectly mutes my lips to a soft pink with a beautiful silver shimmer look. The glitter is actually not that gritty. The applicator is a flat doefoot which takes a while to get use to applying. The scent is a very light vanilla sweet scent which isn't noticeable on the lips. The packaging is sleek and it comes with a reasonable amount of product. The gloss retails for $7.49 where I am which is a bit higher than I want it to be but isn't the most expensive lipgloss I have purchased. The lasting time is pretty much average. (1-2 hours) I recommend this to anyone looking for a nice sheer wash of color with shimmer. It is great over lipstick too. However, if you want something totally opaque or more tinted, this wouldn't be your kind of product.

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 5/6/2011 11:21:00 PM More reviews by furnando

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

Ugh I really wanted to love this, but I just hate hate hate how sheer and shiny it is. The shimmer for me lasted even after the gloss was gone on my lips leaving a gritty feeling on my lips. My lips actually got irritated by the glitter, and it doesn't help that this gloss has basically no color pay off. The pros are the price and the amount you get. Overall I will be sticking to glosses with no sparkles from now on.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/12/2011 6:56:00 PM More reviews by lilmissann

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Pink Ice is a cool-toned pale baby pink with pink and silver shimmer. It's in between opaque and sheer, but leaning more on the sheer side. It's not sticky and the smell isn't bad either. Really nice color for everyday wear.