September 30, 2014 | 1923 users online

Lip Gloss - Revlon - Colorburst Lipgloss 002 Crystal Lilac

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 9/6/2014 9:13:00 AM More reviews by ChannieD

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I really like this lip gloss, for the price especially. I think the color goes on very similar to the color you can see in " the tube". I have a lot of trouble with buying something and then the color not looking anything like the shade I bought, being either too light, dark, thin, etc. I also lasts a pretty good while considering I smoke I only have to reapply about every other cig, which is a lot better than most. I have tried a lot of different lip glosses, and I do tons of dance recitals and different things where I'm in dim lighting and it's still visible enough and flatters my thin lips well.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/15/2014 3:47:00 PM More reviews by cecesmiles

this color goes great with my new copper hair n blue eyes. seems to fill in any lines in my bottom lip n makes it look pouty. i'll take it! very nice lip gloss. no unpleasant odor. i wonder why some have it and some don't? i'm buying another tomorrow

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/6/2014 10:35:00 AM More reviews by DoraZ

This is a good, basic lipgloss, it's not in my "HG" category but there are some nice things about it. The texture is fine, it's nice and creamy and I like the thicker consistency because I get a bit more coverage than with some other glosses. The color is pretty, I get a pale bubblegum pink with a hint of opalescence to it which is fun but still conservative enough for work. It's not particularly moisturizing, but I wear a lip balm underneath or a lip liner so that takes care of that. I got a great price, this was on clearance at Target for $5. I don't know if I would re-purchase but I'll definitely use this on a regular basis!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/24/2014 3:13:00 PM More reviews by Alexandra123Y

It's an average product. I didn't like the texture much as it is quite thick for a gloss and bit too thin for a liquid lipstick. It is also quite glittery even though the glitters look like shimmer.
Shade is blueish baby pink with blue glitters.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/2/2013 10:43:00 PM More reviews by rangers30

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

The subtle blue shimmer in Crystal Lilac pairs well with casual makeup looks, because it looks natural enough to bring a lovely coolness to my pigmented lips. It is a nice MLBB shade for my fair complexion. Lasts 3-4 hours granted I'm not drinking or eating.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/1/2013 11:27:00 PM More reviews by Sssunshine03

I love this Color. just it doesn't last long at all on your lips

rated 5 of 5 on 8/28/2013 2:55:00 PM More reviews by Essie805

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

The only downside to Revlon's Colorburst Lip Glosses is that they have to be reapplied a few times a day, but you can say that about pretty much any lip gloss. This shade is great for those of us with HAC'd fair skin, especially the subtle hints of lavender. I wear it over Mac's "Twig" for a great, almost-nude lip and it pairs well with a smokey, gold shimmer eye for a nice day-to-night transition.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/20/2013 9:34:00 PM More reviews by bnavarro

This lipgloss is one of my faves. Its a light pink with sparkle gloss. Looks kinda purplish-pink in the tube. Its really nice for everyday use and also for a dark smokey eye. Goes really well with light skin. I Just really like this lipgloss. I usually use it on top of a MAC lipstick "Please Me" ( matte light pink).. Combination looks beautiful! highly recommend this lipgloss.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/23/2013 1:33:00 PM More reviews by redstampede

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Crystal Lilac is one of my favorite 'drugstore' glosses; it is a shimmery pink-purple in the tube, and goes on just as sparkly. The color is still fairly noticeable on my lightly pigmented lips; I love the way it looks, very elegant and ethereal effect. I would buy this again in a heartbeat if I lost/ran out.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/21/2013 10:41:00 AM More reviews by materialface

Amazing color and right amount of sparkle and sheen. amazing and easy to use applicator. The only con which is a huge one actually, is the SMELL. It smells disgusting. I can't describe it, but as some have previously stated, its the chemicals.
I'll still continue to buy the other colors because its a great lip gloss to be found at the drugstore.